Profile for progress chaser > Reviews

progress chaser

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SUCK UK Colour Change Umbrella
SUCK UK Colour Change Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a very timely present thanks to the months ..., 11 Jan. 2016
This review is from: SUCK UK Umbrella (Misc.)
This was a very timely present thanks to the months of rain we have witnessed here. My daughter loves it, it really cheers her up whilst on her trek to work on these miserable gloomy mornings. It is strong enough to meet the demands of quite gusty weather too.

Red, orange & yellow LED Christmas /Halloween Lights (Sunset Lights). With NEW opaque LEDs. 100 LEDs, multi function, transparent wire. Starter Pack - can be used on their own or connect extra strings of lights (up to 12 sets from the same Qbis 30V connectable range)

5.0 out of 5 stars ve long been looking for something like this. Lovely warm colours for those autumn and ..., 18 Dec. 2014
I,ve long been looking for something like this. Lovely warm colours for those autumn and winter evenings.

Diamond Anniversary Gift, Personalised 60th Anniversary Gift, 60th Wedding Anniversary Gifts, 60th Anniversary Star
Offered by Personalised Gift Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price. Good delivery, 18 Dec. 2014
Lovely little thing, excellent price. Good delivery.

Brush & Belts For Dyson DC04, DC07 & DC14 Vacuum Cleaners
Brush & Belts For Dyson DC04, DC07 & DC14 Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

4.0 out of 5 stars it fits and works!, 4 May 2014
Prompt delivery. Only fitted today. I can't see any difference in quality between the original Dyson brush and this one. I took the advice of other customers and brought dyson belts, and I,m glad I did because there is a definite difference in quality between them and those sent with the brush.
I have posted 4 stars because of the belts and because only time will tell with the brush. I may well edit to 5 stars in the near future depending on the brushes performance.

Life After Life
Life After Life

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Life After Life (Kindle Edition)
Sorry but I have to agree with a lot of the negative feed back. This book could not hold my interest.

ENCOUNTERS WITH STAR PEOPLE: Untold Stories of American Indians
ENCOUNTERS WITH STAR PEOPLE: Untold Stories of American Indians

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet my expectations., 25 April 2014
I was hoping for a real in depth look into the American Indian psyche (ancient and present) on the ufo/alien phenomena, but felt Ardy Sixkiller Clarke barely scratched the surface of this topic. I'm sure there is a much greater, more absorbing tale be told here.
Tantalisingly I think Ardy has kept a lot unsaid.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical, 25 April 2014
My stomach problem may have resolved itself.... or this tea worked! My experience was that I had been suffering for weeks but within a few days of drinking this tea my symptoms eased and then vanished.
I will be using this again and recommending it to family and friends.

The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ
The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening., 25 April 2014
A short but well researched book. Easy to understand. I intend to follow up with more of D.M Murdock's work and other authors that she refered to in this book.

Peers Hardy 10-inchTalking Ben Plush
Peers Hardy 10-inchTalking Ben Plush
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little item, 5 Dec. 2013
This is true to the likeness of the talking Ben app, with sounds taken directly from it. Some people have mistaken this little fella for the interactive talk and repeat toy, you would have to pay a heck of a lot more for that version.
It is very soft and cute (even with the fart sounds).
It's good value for money.
My grandson will love it.
Delivery was quick and it was well packaged.

Dyson DC01/04/07 Belts x 2
Dyson DC01/04/07 Belts x 2
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Dyson replacement belts, 8 Jun. 2013
Good price, fast delivery.
The belt was very difficult to put on the vacuum cleaner, it needs real strength to stretch it around it,s fittings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3