Profile for Mr. B. L. Thompson > Reviews

Mr. B. L. Thompson

Xen Tan Luxury Gift Pack - Dark Tan
Xen Tan Luxury Gift Pack - Dark Tan

3.0 out of 5 stars fine, 18 Jan 2012
fine but look into famous dave's tanning mouse. i'm a guy and a girl recommended it to me, i've tried xen tan dark and it was good but dave's is easier to put on and leaves for that darker tan we like, which i find you get only on the second application of this product

BRAND NEW BLACK AMARA GYM / CYCLING / WEIGHT LIFTING TRAINING GLOVES LARGE
BRAND NEW BLACK AMARA GYM / CYCLING / WEIGHT LIFTING TRAINING GLOVES LARGE
Offered by SOLID-FITNESS
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars love these ones, 18 Jan 2012
I've tried a few over the years and these are the best. They look plain and I have bought other cooler ones, but no one cares except you, and these being more comfortable than the rest is all that matters when lifting weights.

I don't use the wrist support so I chose these ones rather than the ones with support. These are comfortable and you can grip and curl heavy weights easier than other gloves. They are not thick apart from the pads on the palms/fingers, which is perfect.
I didn't understand the little hoops when I read the description/saw the picture, but these are very useful...when you are tired at the gym and done, you can grab these to easily take the gloves off. When you move to another pair of gloves you will miss these, and for all the above reasons I came back to these (I lost my previous pair)

Cheap and amazing. Must buy

Authentic RDX Leather Gel Weight lifting Fitness Training Gloves Gym wb, Large
Authentic RDX Leather Gel Weight lifting Fitness Training Gloves Gym wb, Large
Offered by B2Fitness
Price: 13.25

1.0 out of 5 stars not comfortable, 17 Jan 2012
I had some previous gloves but one got lost, so I bought these as they looked stylish and had gel padding. I mean, gym gloves and gym gloves yes? Wrong

These are not comfortable in that when gripping heavy weights the material cuts into the inside of your fingers and makes it difficult to continue in that sense (i.e. holding a heavy weight is more difficult compared to curling it)

I am forced to now buy the original ones which have high ratings and are very good, which I too got from amazon:
[ ... ]

they are plain but are very good

Bluechip VX2 Sim Free Mini Mobile Phone - Silver
Bluechip VX2 Sim Free Mini Mobile Phone - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars only emergencies, 2 Jan 2012
I thought it would be quirky to use, but difficult to hear unless environment is very quiet and the phone does not vibrate to let you know a call or text has come in

For All My Eternity Tanning Mousse Gold Edition 200ml - Dark Luxury Self Tan / Fake Tanner / Sunless Tanning Foam, Fragrance-Free & Paraben-Free, not tested on animals.
Offered by Hub 7
Price: 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best so far, 2 Jan 2012
I'm a guy, pale, and enjoy using fake tan instead of sunbeds (which I used to use). A girl I dated recommended this product and it is better than the xen tan dark, which I also liked.

The foam is much nicer and quicker to rub into the body than lotions, and feels pretty dry straight away. I would then use some old clothes and I actually sleep in it, so about 8 hours later use SOAP and water, not just water, and the tan guide colour washes off. The tan colour is very real, I like it a lot

Recommended

Sony NW-E407 1GB Walkman MP3 Player - Black
Sony NW-E407 1GB Walkman MP3 Player - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect for the price, 24 April 2006
Hi

Just thought I would add a quick comment. I have just bought this player, after debating which mp3 player to get. This little piece is great, I managed to get it cheap in Argos, ex-display or something, and it's worth every penny.

1gb storage, which also allows you to use it basically as an external hard drive, as you can place any file onto it.

the sound quality is fantastic. i'm quite picky and have become very tone aware in instruments, i have sony seperates for my hi-fi, so i feel i am a good judge. i have put a whole range of music from hip hop to rock, pop to chillout, and it plays it all very well. i have put the treble up a tiny bit, and the layers and amazingly clear, i have noticed background layers in songs that i haven't noticed before. sound is also very punchy, with good range...amazing!

this player looks amazing as well, the display is very nice and navigation around music is good for such a small player.

walks all over other players, from music to sound quality. i highly recommend!!