Profile for Destiny > Reviews

Jesus of Nazareth: From the Baptism in the Jordan to the Transfiguration
Jesus of Nazareth: From the Baptism in the Jordan to the Transfiguration
by Pope Benedict XVI

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Jan 2014
I purchased a hard copy for a friend as a gift and then decided to get one for myself, it was good value for money, although I had assumed that this was a hardcopy. It arrived on time, however if I had realised it was a paperback I wouldn't have bothered to pay for express delivery.

Sony Universal All Round In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Offered by British_Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Jan 2014
I purchased this item a little unsure with so any to choose from but it turned out to be better than the original one that I got with my MP3 Player. Excellent value for money

PhysioWorld Foam Roller - 45x15cm / 90x15cm - Blue / Pink (Blue, 45x15cm)
PhysioWorld Foam Roller - 45x15cm / 90x15cm - Blue / Pink (Blue, 45x15cm)
Offered by Shop@PHYSIOWORLD

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my Trainer, 5 Jan 2014
This item was recommended to me by my trainer so I already knew how to use it and purchased it knowing that it worked. Very good value for money and just the right size for my home use.

15mm Thick Yoga Exercise Camping Sleeping Mat with Carry Strap 8 Colours Available By Macallen TM (Black)
Offered by Macallen Importers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Jan 2014
I must admit I was unsure about this item but it has turned out to be very good value for money, it is just the right thickness and rolls up easily and excellent for my home use.

Koolertron For Apple iPad4 /iPad3 /iPad2 New High Quality Detachable Separable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard PU Leather Case Cover w/ Screen Protector+Touching Pen (red)
Offered by Kldeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for Money, 5 Jan 2014
I must say that I was suprised at the quality and I am enjoying using this item. Definitely worthwhile purchase

Carrying Hard Case Bag for Earphone Headphone iPod MP3
Carrying Hard Case Bag for Earphone Headphone iPod MP3
Offered by onfancys

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Jan 2014
I misunderstood the description in that I thought this would be a carrying case for my current MP3 Player as well as my headphones.

Autobiography of Madame Guyon
Autobiography of Madame Guyon
by Jeanne Guyon

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, 7 Jan 2013
Talk about focus and unshakable focus. This book is full of sheer determination to go all the way in pursuit of The Lord irrespective of the circumstances, and yet still personable.

West Side Story/Guys And Dolls/Fiddler On The Roof [DVD]
West Side Story/Guys And Dolls/Fiddler On The Roof [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frank Sinatra

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD library, 7 Jan 2013
Good for the DVD library. Well worth the buy and excellent value for money. I have recommended this to others.

Celebrate the Feasts
Celebrate the Feasts
by Martha Zimmerman

4.0 out of 5 stars Study to understand, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Celebrate the Feasts (Paperback)
This is an excellent book that provides I sights into the Jewish feasts and is. Timeless point of reference. Well worth the buy

What Colour Is Your Parachute?: A Practical Manual for Job-hunters and Career Changers (What Color Is Your Parachute?)
by Richard Nelson Bolles

4.0 out of 5 stars Career handbook, 7 Jan 2013
Everyone needs at least one. An excellent resource book that challenges, assists you how to discover your capabilities and to enhance them for your good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4