Profile for jba > Reviews

Huawei E5332 Unlocked Mobile Wi-Fi Modem
Huawei E5332 Unlocked Mobile Wi-Fi Modem
Offered by Willkon

5.0 out of 5 stars Huawei E5332 MiFi, 24 July 2013
Bought this to use with a Spanish sim while on holiday in Majorca. Much cheaper to use a local sim than use roaming on your own phone. Easy to set up, secure & you can have upto 8 devices connected at any one time. You will need to the carrier specific APN settings for the sim card provider you intend to use in the MiFi.
Use this link for a list of APN settings for Spain only

MiFi also cheaper way of connecting any WiFi only iPad to the Internet. Look up giffgaff.com for cheap data only sim deals.
Hope this helps.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 7:19 AM BST

PhotoFast 32GB I-FlashDrive for Apple iPhone / iPod / iPad
PhotoFast 32GB I-FlashDrive for Apple iPhone / iPod / iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars I-Flash Drive 32GB, 12 Jan. 2012
I have been searching for apps or other hardware that will allow me to transfer video, pictures etc directly from my iphone4s to an external storage device without having to use a pc or i-cloud. This little piece of kit I-Flash Drive 32 Gb is the only thing I've found available. Pictures, text & other small files transfer to the drive quickly, however larger video files take a lot longer(tens of minutes for a 30 second video in HD.I would advise charging your phone or ipad fully before starting the transfer of video files to the plugged in I-Drive just incase you lose them if your device runs out of power. Also, as it takes so long, maybe leave it transferring overnight.The only problem I've found so far is that when you are reading from or transferring files to the drive your phone signal & wi-fi capability is blocked, and stays blocked even after removing the I-drive from your phone. Easily rectified with a soft reset of the phone, but still a pain. I'm going to feedback this issue to the manufacturers & see if an software update can be released.
Overall a great piece of kit, does what it says on the tin, little bit pricey, but I was willing to pay that little extra for the convenience of not having to take my laptop on a trip to Las Vegas to back my pix & videos up.