Profile for r99h > Reviews

Bugzz Kids Stuff Clear PVC Fireman Umbrella
Bugzz Kids Stuff Clear PVC Fireman Umbrella
Offered by Kiddie kloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our Toddlers, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Bugzz Clear PVC Umbrella (Luggage)
We have twin 3 1/2 year old girls. These umbrellas are not too heavy and are safe for them to use. They can even put the umbrellas up by themselves. A good buy, but we're hoping they don't get much use this summer!

The Fast Way to a Perfect Best Man's Speech: Bullet Guides
The Fast Way to a Perfect Best Man's Speech: Bullet Guides
by Matt Avery

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 16 Nov. 2011
I'm going to be the best man at my mate's wedding next year and his fiancee bought me, her Dad and my mate these books. They're fantastic! I was really nervous about having to write and give my speech but this book has really helped me to get over that. There's great stuff about writing your speech (including what not to include!) and also about how to say it. I've got my speech sorted and I'm much more confident now and looking forward to giving it at the wedding next spring.

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good - especially for the price, 4 May 2011
I had used York weights before, so knew what to expect. The grips are rougher than those I already have so I am using my old ones. The weights do sometimes come unlocked but this isn't a problem as, although they require tightening after each set, no weights have fallen off the dumbells and tightening them becomes second nature, like a part of the 'ritual'. It's useful to have a box to store any unused weights and, although it can be difficult to close, it is robust (my two-year-old twin daugters regularly stand on it and it hasn't broken nor lost its shape!).