ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Red Dwarf X [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Barrie
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Darf is always good!, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Red Dwarf X [DVD] (DVD)
Red Darf is always good! And I'm sure this will be no exception. I will love it as always. Smoke me a kipper...

Giants' Star
Giants' Star
by James P. Hogan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scifi ever - Read it!, 25 Dec 2012
With every book this series gets better and you're flabbergasted by the sheer scope of it all. Explains all my conspiracy theories in such a plausible way. I'm now reading it for the second time - and it's *even better now* Just love scifi with "proper" expalanations... Read it now!

Red Dwarf - Back To Earth - Director's Cut [DVD] [2009]
Red Dwarf - Back To Earth - Director's Cut [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Chris Barrie
Price: 5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Dwarf is always good, 25 Dec 2012
My review is... as the heading. But the review wants me to write 14 more words. Well, Red Dwarf always makes me laugh - is that good enough?

Subway [DVD] [1985]
Subway [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Christopher Lambert
Offered by rebeccathackray
Price: 11.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie ever.., 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Subway [DVD] [1985] (DVD)
Saw it 11 time in the cinema and my friends thought I was crazy - this was back when you didn't really was a nerd like that and got away with it. Christophe Lambert - brilliant, Jean Reno is one of his first Besson film and he's interesting, Anglade... cool dude and Isabelle is super too. When they dance in the subway to the Ricky Lee Jones's song... wow WOW... You cannot beat that (unless... with Local Hero which is also on my top one movies... :) Buy it and ejyoy it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - I think.., 24 Dec 2012
All James P. Hogan book must be good. I've read the Giant's trilogy - 5 books - twice and they are just so super great. My kind of scifi with a lot of technical explanations that seem so plausible to me (who is not really a technical person).
Love it love it love it - thank God for scifi like this