Profile for Costa > Reviews

Content by Costa

Costa "dlb" (Los Angeles, USA)

Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy - Stroller Handlebar Organizer
Jolly Jumper Stroller Caddy - Stroller Handlebar Organizer
Offered by BIGFLY UK

4.0 out of 5 stars we love it, 3 April 2013
we have an Urbo from Mamas and Papas and it fits reasonably well, it is pretty close to the hood of the buggy, but it doesn't interfer. the velcro straps are very secure and hold the organiser in place very well. it doesn't hold a regular coffee cup (especially a small one) as it's pretty deep, i transfer my coffee into a travel coffee mug, which doesn't have a handle (similar to the ones you can get in Starbucks or Costa Coffee), it fits perfectly as does a half litre bottle of water. my wife loves the pouche which she uses for essentials as keys, phone and pacifier/dummy. if you have a stroller that has a handle bar similar to the one in the product photo, then i'm sure it will fit your stroller. would definitely recommend.

Oxford Products OF163 Chain Lock
Oxford Products OF163 Chain Lock
Offered by T G OUTLET

1.0 out of 5 stars below expectations, 3 April 2013
I must admit I read in other reviews that the lock mechanism on this chain did get stuck, but I just thought that might have been a one off experience. Unfortunately, I had the same experience where the chain's mechanism in as little as a month began to cause me trouble, and within a few days simply seezed up and wouldn't unlock or lock.
I contacted the seller and must say they were very professional and took back the item and offered to replace or refund it. Not happy with the item, but extreemly happy with the seller Ghostbikes.

Essential Grammar in Use with Answers and CD-ROM Pack
Essential Grammar in Use with Answers and CD-ROM Pack
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear, with good exercises, 26 Mar. 2009
I didn't actually buy this product for myself; it was for my mother who needs to get better at English. It is simple enough for her to read and do the exercises. She also enjoys the CD Rom exercises.

I would recommend this book to build your basic understanding of English Grammar.