Profile for A > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Huawei E5372 150Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Modem
Huawei E5372 150Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Modem

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 May 2014
Arrived in perfect time with packaging ok. Takes 2 seconds to set up and manual is inside (someone commented it comes without but in fact all is here in print and instructions are extremely easy). Works very well in 4G giving me 12G speed (it's faster than my home broadband which is only 8G) with three tags reception in the centre of my flat when with 2/3G I need to stick the phone on the window or I lose the signal. It's very light and easily fit in the shirt pocket together with a smart phone. It's just great, works perfectly, supereasy to set up, completely unlocked (I used a EE and it set up on it's own) and it's even elegant. I could not reccomend it more, finally I have a great back up for home broadband and for when I am out and about with all my devices in one go (up to 10 at the same time). You can also share files on a 32GB miniSD that is not provided (you can charge it with USB - cable is provided). Battery is removable and I simply love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Slave-girl from Jerusalem: Roman Mysteries 13 (THE ROMAN MYSTERIES)
The Slave-girl from Jerusalem: Roman Mysteries 13 (THE ROMAN MYSTERIES)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Nov 2013
My daughter adored this series and knows more than me about the Romans and all other ancient civilizations now. A real good read for a child. Amusing her, she read it many times over.

The Scribes from Alexandria: Roman Mystery 15 (THE ROMAN MYSTERIES)
The Scribes from Alexandria: Roman Mystery 15 (THE ROMAN MYSTERIES)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Nov 2013

The Beggar of Volubilis: Roman Mystery 14 (THE ROMAN MYSTERIES)
The Beggar of Volubilis: Roman Mystery 14 (THE ROMAN MYSTERIES)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 11 Nov 2013

Decree Nine Blade Shredding/Fringing Scissor
Decree Nine Blade Shredding/Fringing Scissor

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Nov 2013
Works as designed and operates smoothly so no complaints. Good price too and better than electric devices that I have but tend not to use, such as a electric shredder-bin.

Trevi Lilla and Lallo Brightly Coloured Bird Design Children Bedside Alarm Clock, Blue/ Black
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Nov 2013
Bought this clock for my daughter aged 8 and she love it. Very good safe plastic (not of Chinese low quality) the clock is fun and easy to use. My daughter is elated with it and so am I.

Sakura Magnetic Adhesive Car Van Licence Tax Disc Holder
Sakura Magnetic Adhesive Car Van Licence Tax Disc Holder
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories
Price: 1.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but if too hot it tends to detach slightly and need pushing it back, 22 Aug 2013
This works well if the weather is not above 20C and you do not leave the car under direct sun light. Otherwise it slightly detach but all I do it to push it back and it's ok. Certainly better than the ugly one I had before (generic one I got from the insurance company), that instead, in the same conditions, fell many times on the floor. This in comparison keep up well. So for the little money I spent it was worth and I am happy with the service it gives me.

Plus Staple Free Stapler - Blue
Plus Staple Free Stapler - Blue
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars German engineering....unbeatable!, 22 Aug 2013
This is an amazing piece of kit that does 'staple' 5 or MAXIMUM 6 (with 7 you'll struggle to pull the paper out) sheet of paper as promised. It is easy to punch through and it makes a sort of cut where it hooks the paper itself. So it looks like it is knotting over the paper itself on the place where you normally have a staple. Fantastic if you send stuff by post as no metal is used. It's ingenious and it rightly won the Best Innovative product 2013 prize, which I did not know when I bought it. I cannot stop being amazed at how well it work. If you need more than 5-6 sheet you can sort of 'staple' 1-5 and then 'staple' again 5-10 just aside. It will keep the thing together decently. So I really manage to get 10-12 in the end. Worth the money, very solid and the paper punched off is kept in a small lower tray that you can pull apart when you need it emptied.

Vorsprung durch technik really! :-) One must love German engineering.

Heavy Duty Stapler (110 sheets) All metal Design extra leverage soft-grip handle and non-slip base, Modern & Stylish Black/Blue *SPECIAL OFFER* 1000 FREE 23/15 Heavy duty Staples & FREE staple extractor
Offered by Relyonus Stationery Supplies
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 22 Aug 2013
This stapler works very very well and I have no complaints whatsoever. It came very fast, well packed and with the staples and remover promised. It cuts through paper like butter with little effort on the handle. A steal for the amount paid!

EzyShoes Anti-Skid Overshoe Ice Grips (XL) UK 10-13 EU 44-48
EzyShoes Anti-Skid Overshoe Ice Grips (XL) UK 10-13 EU 44-48
Offered by ICEGRIPPER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great items, 18 Jan 2013
Item really easy to wear over shoes, takes only seconds to put on/off. Grip very good, I also have the same for my car (by Michelin). It is perfect on higher than 10mm snow, where it really helps, but on shallower snow it is not uncomfortable as the material is somewhat elastic. It's like a rope coated in plastic, so it's not hard like a metal chain. I totally recommend it, it works just great and so easy to apply/remove, so you can do it even whilst walking if hitting a clear patch or without the shoes on. All you do when the season is over is to wash them in water and let them dry. They come with their own plastic case with zip and hook to hang it, the size of a top half A4 sheet and 70mm high.

Vendor super. I ask him a question via email and he contacted me straight away with an answer and very proactive attitude. They arrived in a very professional packaging in only two days and not 3-5 as per order details. Very positively impressed; will definitively buy from them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2013 4:36 PM BST