Profile for Daisy64 > Reviews

Content by Daisy64

Daisy64 (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Change Your Life In Seven Days (Book  & DVD)
Change Your Life In Seven Days (Book & DVD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one Paul ;), 13 Aug. 2013
I'm a real advocate for Paul's work. He can't go wrong in my eyes. See my review for his Easy Weight Loss CD. The book makes perfect sense, it's an easy and inspiring read. I've never been disappointed in any PMcK products and have every faith that the CD is just as effective as the others I've used.

Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2011
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2011
by Jonathan Law

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital for all writers :), 13 Aug. 2013
When I was considering publishing my novel I was so grateful for this book. Packed to the brim with useful info. A must for any writer. Make sure you invest in the up to date one. It will answer all your questions and then some.

The Big Tease [DVD] [2000]
The Big Tease [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Craig Ferguson
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars Hahaha! :), 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Big Tease [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I saw part of this on TV and wished I'd seen the whole thing! So I came straight to Amazon and picked up a copy. One of those docu-movies. Very funny if you like that kind of thing. One to watch over and over again and still chuckle.

Can't Get There Without You
Can't Get There Without You
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem :), 13 Aug. 2013
Oh, ssssshhhh I'm a David Cassidy fan really! When do the Osmonds ever go wrong though? This is a gorgeous CD. Their harmonies are perfection and there are some catchy new songs. They're not churning out the same old stuff year in year out like Mr Cassidy. They're not afraid to try something new. Good on ya lads! Keep the songs coming.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box!, 13 Aug. 2013
I wish Canon could give me more ink for my money! Other than that, I have no complaints; all good.

Bosch TWK8631GB Styline Collection Kettle, 1.5 L - White/Silver
Bosch TWK8631GB Styline Collection Kettle, 1.5 L - White/Silver
Offered by Quality UK Wares

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking :), 13 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend. He has a white high gloss very clinical looking kitchen and this kettle compliments it nicely. Easy controls, comfortable handling, makes a nice cuppa. No complaints except for the price. I reckon it could do with being a tenner cheaper but that's just me! My fella's very pleased with it.

Building Your Book for Kindle
Building Your Book for Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, 13 Aug. 2013
I probably couldn't have managed without this little gem! Definitely have a read through - after all, it was free (hopefully still is) - what have you got to lose?

Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
by Jamie Oliver

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one Jamie :), 13 Aug. 2013
Some nice recipes. Nice and easy for the inexperienced too. Take the '30 minutes' thing with a pinch of salt though (excuse the pun!).

Microsoft LifeCam VX 5000 - Blue
Microsoft LifeCam VX 5000 - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple istallation :), 13 Aug. 2013
Don't worry if you're a technophobe - this was a straight forward, ultra simple set up, and works a treat. Money well spent.

Paperchase oversized scrapbook
Paperchase oversized scrapbook
Offered by Paperchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for its purpose :), 13 Aug. 2013
There's not a lot you can say about a scrapbook. I expected a tougher or thicker cardboard cover - it's thin and flimsy. Other than that, it will do for what I need it for. If you're looking for something that will last an age like the scrapbooks we grew up with in the 1970s then go for something a bit more expensive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6