Profile for Alice Huskisson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
HealthAid Hair-vit - B Vitamins & Essential Amino Acids - 90 Capsules
HealthAid Hair-vit - B Vitamins & Essential Amino Acids - 90 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what to say..., 12 Nov. 2013
Well, I've been taking these pills for almost 3 months. I bought them because I suspected I was losing my hair, whether it be due to stress, anxiety, peri-menopause... I didn't know which, but was suffering from all three. The reviews sold these pills to me. I did ask my hairdresser for his opinion on my hair loss and he didn't notice any difference from the previous time I'd seen him 3 months earlier, so maybe the hair loss was all in my mind. Anyway, I took the pills nonetheless, and I can't honestly say I've noticed any difference BUT... it's certainly no worse, so it could be that they have prevented any further hair loss. So, I'm rating this product 3 out of 5 stars but I won't be buying another supply when these run out.

Sunoptic OR53C Strength +2.00 Reading Glasses with Case Shiny Coffee
Sunoptic OR53C Strength +2.00 Reading Glasses with Case Shiny Coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good quality :), 11 Sept. 2013
I'm chuffed to bits with these specs. My boyfriend always buys Sunoptic reading specs and so I'd seen some up close to know that they were well made and smart looking. Most reading specs I've bought in the past for around this price have been quite cheap looking and very light in weight. These look like they could cost £20+ and come in a hard, leather look case. I will definitely buy more of these as my eyes change. Can't go wrong at this price!

Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
by Jamie Oliver

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one Jamie ;), 13 Aug. 2013
I've cooked many things from this book. Some great recipes and you don't need any special talent in the culinary department. Straight forward and yummy results.

Sex and the City: The Movie [2008] [DVD]
Sex and the City: The Movie [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this! :), 13 Aug. 2013
I was never a major fan of the series' but the two movies were brilliant, equally so. Very funny and relateable.

Conversations With God [DVD]
Conversations With God [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Czerny
Offered by Digizoneuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful!, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Conversations With God [DVD] (DVD)
If you're expecting it to blow you away like the book, forget it. It doesn't come close. So very disappointing.

Destiny
Destiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to hear this again :), 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Destiny (Audio CD)
I had the vinyl and often picked it up wishing I could hear it again. Then I found the CD existed and snapped it up. The title track takes my breath away. I love it 'til today. The whole album is fab. There again, I never could fault Michael Jackson's genius and his brothers aren't half bad either!

Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Walt Disney / Pixar - Up [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed Asner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Aug. 2013
This is a wonderful film for kids and adults alike. Very colourful, a joy to watch. I marvelled at the animation. Such a moving story too. I cried and I'm not a blubberguts. Buy it - I can't believe anyone couldn't like this.

I Think I Love You
I Think I Love You
by Allison Pearson

3.0 out of 5 stars David Cassidy fans will love it :), 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: I Think I Love You (Hardcover)
If you are a child of the 1970s and experienced David Cassidy mania, you'll 'get' this book and it will transport you back to those times. Lovely for people who are sentimental and nostalgic, like me. A nice touch is the author's interview with Cassidy at the end of the book. Great that she got to meet and interview him! Nice one Allison.

The Complete Illustrated Guide to the Castles, Palaces and Stately Houses of Britain and Ireland: An Unrivalled Account of Britain's Architectural and ... 500 Beautiful Photographs, Maps and Plans
by Charles Phillips

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful & packed with info :), 13 Aug. 2013
This is a very informative, pictorial hard back book. Very attractive and perfect if you're looking for a good day out. A nice present for someone.

Wild and Wolf Mr. Grumpy Mug
Wild and Wolf Mr. Grumpy Mug

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my boyfriend, Mr Grumpychops ;), 13 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a stocking filler for my boyfriend who is a real grumpychops! Perfect joke gift but a very useable, nice looking, quality product too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5