Profile for Alice Huskisson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Oral-B 3D White Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Counts
Oral-B 3D White Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 4 Counts

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box ;), 28 Oct. 2014
It serves its purpose perfectly.

SUCK UK My Life Story Diary  - Black
SUCK UK My Life Story Diary - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for special birthdays, Christmas or new borns, 28 Oct. 2014
I bought 2 of these - one for me and one for my friend who turns 50 shortly. I think it's a lovely product. It's a shame that the pictures on the box suggest it's more for children. I plan on covering all my years to date with a photo and memories from each year, and will continue to complete it until my time's up. It's a lovely keepsake for future generations. It's a thick sturdy book in a hard card 'slot in' box to preserve its appearance through the years. Perfect for special birthdays, Christmas or new borns.

Oral-B Braun Vitality White and Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B Braun Vitality White and Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, quality product..., 28 Oct. 2014
I was prompted to buy a lekky toothbrush by my dentist to avoid my gums further receding due to over brushing. It took some getting used to but I'm comfortable with it now. That's not due to the product, it would have been just as difficult with any lekky brush I'd chosen after using a manual one all my life. Anyway, I've been using one for 3 years now and apparently my gum health is back on track. I did begin with a cheaper lekky brush but it broke after a few months. This one I've had for over 2 years now and still going strong. A quality product, and so reasonably priced that I bought a second one for my other half. Recommended.

LADYCARE DISCREET MEDICAL DEVICE FOR MENOPAUSE
LADYCARE DISCREET MEDICAL DEVICE FOR MENOPAUSE
Offered by LadyCare Lifetime Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing :(, 28 Oct. 2014
Bought this from Boots as didn't want to wait for delivery. Wish I hadn't bothered at all. Hasn't made any difference to my symptoms at all. I've given up. Glad it's working for a lot of ladies though - can't all be bad.

Small Corners
Small Corners

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite of mine :), 12 April 2014
This review is from: Small Corners (Audio CD)
I bought the vinyl when this was first released and loved it. An excellent way for Cliff to spread his Christian beliefs by packaging them in to catchy pop and rock songs. My favourite Christian album of all time. I was thrilled when it was released on CD; one I still play today in my car when I need a little divine inspiration.

Could It Be Forever? My Story
Could It Be Forever? My Story
by David Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read!, 12 April 2014
Even if you weren't a child of the 1970s and a massive fan of David Cassidy, you will still find this interesting. A very honest and revealing account of David's sudden rise to fame, the fan mania, his sexual encounters, his loneliness at the top, the feeling that he'd lost sight of who he really was, and then his rapid fall from fame and a slow climb to rebuild his life and career. He talks of his broken marriages, the tragic death of his father Jack and how he always felt a disappointment to him, his life on The Partridge Family, his love and respect for his step-mother Shirley. It's all there. A compelling read.

Dualit 00510 sandwich cage for Dualit lite toaster
Dualit 00510 sandwich cage for Dualit lite toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasted sarnies... YUM!, 12 April 2014
It does a great toasted sandwich and it's worth the price. In other words it does what it says on the box; nothing bad to say.

Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite technical..., 12 April 2014
Very informative and quite a bit of technical stuff, but it's not difficult to comprehend. I did learn quite a bit and it helped me with my book campaign, for which I was grateful. Worth a read.

Shirley Jones: A Memoir
Shirley Jones: A Memoir

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected :(, 12 April 2014
I expected more about her career and celebrity encounters and less about her sex life. It's a shame Shirl stooped to that level. If she wanted to keep the sex stuff in, I think she would have been better off adding to the rest of the book, making it a longer and more interesting read, and more balanced. Having said that, if you're an ardent fan of hers or the Cassidy family then you will be intrigued until the end, as I was.

Since I Saw You Last [Bonus Tracks]
Since I Saw You Last [Bonus Tracks]

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving most of it :), 16 Dec. 2013
Gary has smashed it with this fabulous CD. Some very catchy songs - I always love the upbeat stuff. Not keen on the couple of slow tracks but that's just personal preference. Have had it playing on repeat setting in car since it arrived last week. Nice one Gazza! More please ;) X

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5