Profile for J. Davey > Reviews

J. Davey

Dower & Hall Bloom - Sterling Silver & Yellow Gold Vermeil Daisy Drop Earrings
Dower & Hall Bloom - Sterling Silver & Yellow Gold Vermeil Daisy Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Daisy earrings, 28 May 2014
I am really pleased with the earrings they are very pretty, and I don't think I need to say any more then this, as they were out of stock when I ordered them and had to wait a long time for them to come,so lots of other people must have liked them also. J.J.D.

By the Light of the Moon
By the Light of the Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Always the best, 19 Sep 2013
I get really impatient waiting for new books to come out, I pre-order when I can so I don't miss any, this is a really lovely story and I read it when it first came out so this is my 2nd time, and really enjoyed it.

Portent
Portent

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Portent (Kindle Edition)
I think this is a really good book James at his best again, always expect the unexpected, James keeps you on the edge of your seat with all of his books, I think most of hi books would make really good films.

The Survivor
The Survivor

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd time read, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Survivor (Kindle Edition)
Read this years ago when it first came out, enjoyed it even more 2nd time around. really forgot some of it and it was like reading it for a first time.

The Darwin Elevator (The Dire Earth Cycle Book 1)
The Darwin Elevator (The Dire Earth Cycle Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Different and enjoyable, 19 Sep 2013
Well worth reading cant wait for the next one to come out for my kindle, only in book form at moment.

2 x Eiger Tyres x 2 Tubes
2 x Eiger Tyres x 2 Tubes
Offered by Adventure Northumberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great service and good value would buy from this company again, would recommend very highly. ordercame through very quick, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: 2 x Eiger Tyres x 2 Tubes (Misc.)
could not find better product then these, they were well made and look good on bike I will get lots of use from these as they are so strong and thick not like a lot of tyres you buy at this price. more then met with m expectations.

Barking Heads Golden Years Senior - Chicken and Salmon Dry Mix 12 kg
Barking Heads Golden Years Senior - Chicken and Salmon Dry Mix 12 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great food., 3 July 2013
This is a really great food all our dogs love it we use the puppy one, golden years and fuss potts, as we have dogs of different ages we are co- ordinators for Westie rescue in the west country, and we recommend this food to all westie owners as it does not cause any problems that Westie's are prone to, in fact it has helped dogs that have had problems with stress and skin problems, I cant praise it enough, a really great food.