Profile for Maria Nikolova > Reviews

Content by Maria Nikolova

Maria Nikolova

Page: 1 | 2
Awakened Gifts (Gifts Trilogy #3)
Awakened Gifts (Gifts Trilogy #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awakened Gifts, 15 Dec 2014
Just when I think C. M. Owens can't get any better... well, I was wrong. This is the final instalment of The Gifts Trilogy and it's frigging epic!

The Sterling Boys (The Sterling Shore Series #3)
The Sterling Boys (The Sterling Shore Series #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars ..., 8 Oct 2014
As usual, C. M. Owens wrote another amazing book. I adore her writing style and I wish I'll be able to write as good as her in the future.

Secret Gifts (Gifts Trilogy #1) (The Gifts Trilogy)
Secret Gifts (Gifts Trilogy #1) (The Gifts Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my... shit, 18 Sep 2014
Damn. It's as if I'm getting lost in the world of Aralia Banner, just like I was with Araya Crush Hawkins Banner Mordel's. Gahhh

The Curse Trilogy
The Curse Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is bemusement, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Curse Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
Damn. This woman keeps me on edge with each book I read by her. C. M. Owens is just the perfect author, she's so creative; and I hope one day I'll be able to write as good as her. The Curse Trilogy is yet another amazing bundle of books which were just perfect from beginning to end. A sweet twist of... guess what? A curse - I'm kidding, well, sort of. Read for yourself to find out Araya Crush's journey to purgatory and then hell and heaven.

Treasured Secrets (Coveted Saga #1) (The Coveted Saga)
Treasured Secrets (Coveted Saga #1) (The Coveted Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow..., 28 Aug 2014
Well, DAMN... C. M. Owens just seems to be the best author I've ever read a book by. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone who loves complicated romance entangled with danger and immortality.

Where I Belong (Alabama Summer Book 1)
Where I Belong (Alabama Summer Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Where this book belongs, 6 Aug 2014
Good book, I read it all in one day and I enjoyed the way it was written . I'd recommend it to people who love a bit of steamy romance... well, more than a bit since there's loads.

New Dawn of War (Faders Trilogy Book 2)
New Dawn of War (Faders Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 6 Aug 2014
DAMN, C. M. Owens is frigging THE BEST AUTHOR I've ever read a book from. I can't wait for The Devil's Wrath to come out!!! Ahhh , I'm so excited .

Daughter Trilogy Bundle
Daughter Trilogy Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Trilogy, 31 July 2014
Wow. I don't know what to say. This trilogy is the best trilogy I've read so far. C. M. Owens has written yet another amazing bundle of books. The passion and adventure in these three thrilling books is high enough to make reality seem petty, it's as if I was there and I lived through all. This is by far the trilogy I've Been obsessed for too long now and I might as well read it again and again. C. M. Owens definitely does know how to exhilarate somebody with her writing. It's just so beautiful.

The Ride
The Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars The ride..., 19 July 2014
This review is from: The Ride (Kindle Edition)
Wow, that was an unexpected ending. This 25 page book was written really well and the only gripe about it was that it only is 25 and not more .

You Will Pay - For Leaving Me
You Will Pay - For Leaving Me

5.0 out of 5 stars You will read xD, 15 July 2014
Amazing book; what a turn of events it was for Arena who finally escaped the clutches of her psychotic And sociopathic ex-husband. For now...

Page: 1 | 2