Profile for Ms. J. cloutman > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. cloutman

Ms. J. cloutman (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
New Apple iPhone 4S Replacement back battery cover - Black Glass, Pentalobe screwdriver included.
Offered by UK iPHONES

1.0 out of 5 stars :( did not fit, 29 Nov 2014
Was brought to replace broken back the screwdriver was perfect but the back did NOT fit it is as thought one of the clips to hold it in place it too big. My son was very disappointed.

Lichfield Self Inflating Mat
Lichfield Self Inflating Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than a traditional roll mat, 20 May 2014
Brought this for my son for his Duke of Edinburgh award he had done the trial event using an ordinary roll mat and said he hardly slept could he ''PLEASE have a self inflating one''so after much reading of various mats i decided to take the plunge an try this the said it was so much better, he slept all night and had to be woke up by the teacher!

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
an excellent follow on from Silence a few twists of fate and a whole lot of hope, very emotional but fantastic read

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book too much and couldn't put it down no matter how tired I was. would highly recomend

You Can't Scare Me I Have 2 Sons Womens Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve Royal Blue T-Shirt - Size M / 12
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant bold bright, 14 Dec 2013
excellent colors i also brought the 2 daughters tee shirt too, both for my mum for Xmas i just hope she likes them.

Apple Ipad 2/3/4 Heavy Duty Builder Case ShockProof - Blue - Stylus
Apple Ipad 2/3/4 Heavy Duty Builder Case ShockProof - Blue - Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars great tought stuff, 14 Dec 2013
The color is different to what is shown but we prefer the deeper shade we received. looks great and the i pad looks safe

You Can't Scare Me I Have 2 Daughters Mothers Day Gift Womens Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve Purple T-Shirt - Size M / 12
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 14 Dec 2013
Brought for my mum for Xmas also brought the 2 sons one too :) the colors are brilliant bold and bright. just hope mum will ware them.

My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 14 Dec 2013
what a fantastic read a bit random but makes perfect sense in the end. love the twists and turns too they kept it interesting but not predictable.

The Perfect Family
The Perfect Family

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read, 14 Dec 2013
I'm only half way through this book but its great i thought it was time to read something different to my normal books (usually lovey, happy ending kind of stuff,) this has me hooked i'm looking forward to what happens to each of the characters

The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire, Book 1)
The Tycoon's Revenge (Baby for the Billionaire, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 17 Nov 2013
I have read all the billionaire books and enjoyed them so much i lent them to my daughter she loved them too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7