ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)

Profile for Wendy > Reviews

Content by Wendy

Wendy

An Introduction to Angels & Angelic Healing: Learn to Connect to Your Angels & Start Your Angelic Healing Today... (Paperback) - Common
by By (author) Rev Jodi Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Nov 2013
I have now brought 5 copies of this book. They make a perfect gift for anyone who is interested in angels and spirituallity in general. Buy it - you won't regret it - very cheap book for a life time of guidence!

An Introduction to Angels & Angelic Healing: Learn to connect to your Angels & start your Angelic Healing today...
by Jodi Cross
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 17 Jan 2013
I brought this book out of interest and wanted to learn more about angelic healing. Firstly I found it really easy to read and understand, I started to read this book one afternoon and I simply just couldn't put it down, I had finished it by the next day. I just loved the personal insights and stories that the writer added it made this book seem more on my inexperienced level.
I then had a 'feather experience' which just took me totally by surprise.
I have now brought 4 more books that I have given to several friends who have also found it to be extremely helpful on a very personal level.
Buy it today, my copy stays by my bed not on some dusty bookcase.

50x Brown Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 25cm x 30cm x 14cm
50x Brown Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 25cm x 30cm x 14cm
Offered by Unipack Ltd
Price: 4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper Bags, 13 Dec 2012
Excellent value for money.
This bag is ideal for light weight items only
Very pleased and would buy them again

Baby Dan Baby Den / Configure Gate Ext. Black 20.5cm
Baby Dan Baby Den / Configure Gate Ext. Black 20.5cm
Offered by SAFETOTS
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire Guard, 13 Dec 2012
Fantastic - very pleased. I have a difficult shaped fire place so being able to configure the shape you need is a real bonus.
strong and sturdy would recommend this to everyone

Sew Serendipity Bags: Fabulous Bags to Make and Love
Sew Serendipity Bags: Fabulous Bags to Make and Love
by Kay Whitt
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad for Bags, 5 Feb 2012
I hadn't made a bag before, but I have now. Clear easy to understand instructions with good easy to follow diagrams.
I am going to make some more bags from this book so I think it was good value for money