Profile for SarahLJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
25 Ways To Improve Your Website
25 Ways To Improve Your Website

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and informative, 14 Sep 2014
Wow, such a great, informative book. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to find so much useful information within such a small amount of pages. I am very happy to be shocked. He goes through each of the 25 pointers thoroughly and clearly. He makes it easy to follow and all of the pointers were relevant to some extent. I've already implemented some of the things in this book as I was reading through it. If you have a website, or blog, this is a must read. Don't hesitate to buy this book, you won't be disappointed.

The Ultimate Guide to Blogging Laying the Foundation Part 2: Setting up Your Announcement Networks & Getting Google to Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 14 Sep 2014
I picked up this for free and I'm glad I did. A few nice pointers in here that will help me as I start blogging.

How to Start a Successful Blog in One Hour (Better Blog Booklets)
How to Start a Successful Blog in One Hour (Better Blog Booklets)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short & Useful, 14 Sep 2014
Very Short, but very useful step-by-step guide to starting a blog.

How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day-Job With My Blog and How You Can Start A Blog Today (Blogging Guide Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips, 14 Sep 2014
There were so many great tips in this book. Lots to keep you busy and to help generate some money from your blog. It's well worth a read, even for people who are just blogging for fun. The book is free too, so worth reading for any blogger.

Twitter In 30 Minutes: How to connect with interesting people, write great tweets, and find information that's relevant to you.

2.0 out of 5 stars For the beginners, 10 Sep 2014
A very basic introduction to Twitter for those who don't know anything about it yet and haven't set up a account, or have only just set up an account and wanted some help with getting to know how to use it. I wouldn't recommend to anybody other than complete beginners.

A Brief Guide to Stephen King
A Brief Guide to Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know, 5 Sep 2014
Fantastic, exactly what I was looking for

4 Pack Geuine Marielle Bra® - The Ultimate comfort Bra. Premium Quality Material Seamless Support Comfort Sport Stretch Action Leisure Black White Nude / Beige (Large - Chest Size - 38.5-40in Uk 12, 3 Colour Set + Free White Bra (Same Size))
Offered by Marielle®

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Sep 2014
I'm not someone who usually buys non-wired bras, or sports style bras. However, I loved these. They fitted well and were so comfortable. They don't squash and don't dig into my ribs one side like other bras usually do. I would recommend these.

The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Secret Garden (Kindle Edition)
I first saw the film years ago when I was a child. I loved it then, but I'd never read the book. I'm glad that I have, the film and the book (from what I remember if the film) follow closely with each other. I really enjoyed reading this and the audible version is great too. A real classic that I will be sure to read again.

The Blue (A Post-Apocalyptic Story) (The Rain Trilogy Book 3)
The Blue (A Post-Apocalyptic Story) (The Rain Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 July 2014
I was hooked throughout this whole book. Reading about Tanner and Russell again was fantastic. Any book that has me hooked and up half the night reading, like this one has, deserves 5 stars. I've gone through many emotions when reading this series and I would whole heartily recommend it to anybody.

Haven - Season 1
Haven - Season 1
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, hooked., 18 Jun 2014
I'm totally hooked on this series. Haven is a small town that has a series of troubles. Audrey Parker visits the town and devices to stay for vacation to help them out on her quest to find out what happened to the Colorado Kid and find out more about the woman who she thinks is her mother in a photo she's found. In this quest, she helps them out with various supernatural phenomenons and learns more about her mother along the way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19