Profile for SarahLJ > Reviews

Haven - Season 1
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, hooked., 18 Jun 2014
I'm totally hooked on this series. Haven is a small town that has a series of troubles. Audrey Parker visits the town and devices to stay for vacation to help them out on her quest to find out what happened to the Colorado Kid and find out more about the woman who she thinks is her mother in a photo she's found. In this quest, she helps them out with various supernatural phenomenons and learns more about her mother along the way.

Pampers UnderJams For Boys Small/Medium (38-65 lbs/17-29 kg) Pyjama Pants - 4 x Packs of 10 (40 UnderJams)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Jun 2014
My five year old still wets at night, sometimes quite badly and these keep him dry all night. There have been no leakages since using these. I would definitely recommend.

Quinoa Recipes:  The Ancient Superfood Cookbook
Quinoa Recipes: The Ancient Superfood Cookbook

3.0 out of 5 stars Not many recipes, 15 Jun 2014
There wasn't many recipes here, but they seem pretty easy as I read through the book. I will be trying some of them as I love Quinoa. I'm particularly interested in the breakfast and dessert recipes as I have never even thought about using Quinoa like that. It could contain more recipes.

The Snow (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)
The Snow (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jun 2014
I read this book as it was coming out in sections and each section got better and better. It dragged me in and kept me reading and wanting more. I am really looking forward to reading The Blue. A fantastic plot and great characters. Any fans of post-Apocalyptic stories must read this great series of novels.

The Tribez
The Tribez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 11 May 2014
This review is from: The Tribez (App)
Great game, both me and my five year old love it. Well worth downloading. You won't be disappointed. Keeps you busy.

Tipping Point
Tipping Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Tipping Point (App)
I'm loving this game. It kept me up half the night trying to beat my husband's score and I still didn't succeed. Great for keeping the boredom away.

The Chakras Made Easy
The Chakras Made Easy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, quick, easy, fantastic, 3 April 2014
Quick and easy introduction to Chakras. Good for complete beginners to understand and it helps you to figure out which Chakras are not balanced and how to fix them.

Carrie [Blu-ray] [2013]
Carrie [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ ChloŽ Moretz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the product advertised, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Carrie [Blu-ray] [2013] (Blu-ray)
If I was rating the film itself, it would be five stars, because in my opinion it's fantastic. However, I'm disappointed that the Blu-ray didn't contain the UV copy as stated. I since emailed Amazon to which they sent out another copy owhich turned up exactly the same and without the UV code either. If you order this product, I would not expect the UV copy to be included as stated.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 5:26 PM BST

It
It

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: It (Kindle Edition)
It took me a while to finish this book, but only because it was so good that I didn't want it to end. Every single word in this epic novel was fantastic. The story is great, the character are very realistic and you feel what they do every step of the way through the story. There is only one part of this book that I didn't like. I can kind of see why he put it in there, but it couldn't have been a great book without that scene.

I admit, I cried at the end of this book, for a couple of reasons really. The first being the ending, the second that the book was ending and I didn't want it to end.

If you've never read this book then I urge you to read it. You don't be disappointed.

The Snow - Part 4 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)
The Snow - Part 4 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Mar 2014
Another fantastic installation to The Snow. It left me wanting to read more. I can't wait for the next and final part to this series of books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18