Profile for SarahLJ > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Naught
Naught

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and interesting, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Naught (App)
I love the concept of this game. You rotate your device to control the landscape to help you man move across the platform to the exit. It's hard to get used to at first, but it gets easier. A great game that I'm glad I took the time to download.

Notebooks Pro
Notebooks Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
A great notebook app, which allows you to have multiple notebooks, different fonts, different colour pages and covers. Great for the free app of the day. Well worth downloading.

Prince of Persia Classic
Prince of Persia Classic

4.0 out of 5 stars Great update to a classic game, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Prince of Persia Classic (App)
I remember playing this when I was younger. This is a fantastic game and the graphics are great. The only reason it's not a five star app is because sometimes the movement arrows don't work. Otherwise a great app.

blinkbox music
blinkbox music

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: blinkbox music (App)
I love this app. Loads of music to listen too and to save so you can listen to it offline too. Download if you love music.

THE ACCIDENTAL EXORCIST
THE ACCIDENTAL EXORCIST

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 1 Dec 2013
This was a short story. It's the first I read from this author, but it won't be my last. It was a good read, and a free download and worth a look. He includes a sample of two other books of his, full novels which both seem fantastic and I will look forward to reading those too.

Real Paranormal Stories: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Real Paranormal Stories: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 30 Nov 2013
Not worth downloading. It was really bad, too short and ended abruptly. I'm glad that it didn't cost me to download this.

Omnitarium #1
Omnitarium #1

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure me, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Omnitarium #1 (Kindle Edition)
The drawings were ok at best, the story lacking any excitement. It was a free download though so I haven't lost anything.

Dark Exorcist
Dark Exorcist

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic short story, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dark Exorcist (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic short story, well worth the read.

A little girl named Amanda gets found, she is possessed by a demon. In the effort it takes to help her get rid of the demon, a lot of destruction and death occurs. It contain adult language.

Good for horror fans and those who like to read stories about demon possession.

Jigsaroid - Jigsaw Generater
Jigsaroid - Jigsaw Generater

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Jigsaroid - Jigsaw Generater (App)
I usually don't play puzzle apps, but this one is fantastic. So many options to change and unlimited photos from the web to make puzzles from. Just what I wanted from a puzzle app. Well worth downloading.

Undead Winter - Novella
Undead Winter - Novella

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great., 28 Nov 2013
Plot was good, it could very well have been written as a novel instead. It kept me intrigued and wanting to read more. For a free download, I was pleased with this novella.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19