Profile for SarahLJ > Reviews

Content by SarahLJ

SarahLJ (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Snow - Part 3 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)
The Snow - Part 3 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Feb 2014
Another fantastic part to this story. It just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next part coming out. .

The Snow - Part 2 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)
The Snow - Part 2 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great second part, 21 Feb 2014
Fantastic, I was hooked. More action than the first, plenty of different emotions and thoughts as I was reading this too. Can't wait to read the next part.

The Snow - Part 1 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)
The Snow - Part 1 (A Post-Apocalyptic Story)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not as good as The Rain, 21 Feb 2014
This is a great part one. It's good to see a change to the weather and see a bit of hope, albeit short lived with the characters. There is only one problem. I think it was slower to get into than The Rain was. It definitely picked up closer to the end though. Looking forward to reading more.

The Rain (A Post-Apocalyptic Story) (The Rain Trilogy Book 1)
The Rain (A Post-Apocalyptic Story) (The Rain Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic novel, 21 Feb 2014
This is one of the best post-apocalyptic novel I've ever read. It grabbed me from the beginning and its terrifying because it could actually happen. There wasn't a moment of boredom within this book. It keeps you intrigued with its plot, each scene increases the suspense and you don't know what will happen next. The characters are believable and you can visualise every scene as you read. It really makes me want to read The Snow and other novels from this author. It is well worth buying, you won't regret it.

Professor Baboo - Premium Edition - (Ad-Free)
Professor Baboo - Premium Edition - (Ad-Free)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Feb 2014
A fantastic, frustrating game. The speech bubbles at the beginning were fast, but for me still easily read before they vanished. The game is good and not that easy. Well worth downloading.

Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands Book 1)
Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great start, 19 Feb 2014
This is such a great start to the series. I read this as a prime member and I want disappointed. I would be more than happy to pay for it. It kept me reading and wanting more.

The Key: Part One
The Key: Part One

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Key: Part One (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't get into this book. It just wasn't interesting to me. I got this book for free though, so it wasn't a huge problem.

Spitting Devil (Jonathan Stride)
Spitting Devil (Jonathan Stride)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 18 Feb 2014
This is a great little short story. I downloaded it for free and decided to give it a whirl even though it was number 5.5 in the series. I'm glad that I did. The characters were believable, the story was catching and I was hooked. I can't wait to read more from this author.

The New World
The New World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: The New World (Kindle Edition)
I experienced so many emotions and feelings throughout this short story. It's a prequel to another novel, which I have yet to read and I loved it. I can't wait to read more from this author. It's well worth reading.

Moonchild's Sins (P.I. Potter #1)
Moonchild's Sins (P.I. Potter #1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special, 18 Feb 2014
This short story was nothing special. I felt like I was being told the story not than being showed it. The only good think about it was that it was set in the area I live, so I could picture where he was throughout.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20