Profile for Maureen D > Reviews

Fitness Pharma Coenzyme Q10 100mg Soft Gels Pack of 30
Fitness Pharma Coenzyme Q10 100mg Soft Gels Pack of 30
Offered by Discount Vitamins and Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have energy, 15 Dec 2012
Was recommended to try Q10 to help boost my energy level.According to a booklet from my health food store the gel type were the most effective so when I found these ones at such a reasonable price I thought I'd give them a go and they have made a big difference after only two weeks of taking them.I will be ordering more as it's such a relief not to be continually fatigued.

AKAI APRC7BK Portable Radio/CD Player - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
AKAI APRC7BK Portable Radio/CD Player - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful value, 15 Dec 2012
Absolutely delighted with this neat and stylish machine.It arrived within a few days which was a pleasant surprise over the busy xmas period.
What I love about it is not only the quality of the sound and that it's not a bulky machine but it is also so simple to use.I have a lot of problems understanding modern machines,sometimes I think the technology is deliberately complicated but with this radio/cd player there are no confusing instruction booklets to grapple with.In fact you don't really need any instruction booklet as all the simmple operating instructions are clearly marked on the machine itself.Well done Akai

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by mmglobal3

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Arrived quickly even with the busy Xmas mail.Loved it, will be buying more of the Wolfe Tones.A great buy really stirs the irish blood.

Forever Young Ladies Wig Classy Short Bob with Central Parting & Full Fringe Honey Blonde with Hints of Dark Brown Blend + FREE Wig Cap
Offered by Forever Young

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 13 Nov 2012
This wig is great value for money and I would have given it five stars except for a couple of things.Firstly it's darker than pictured which was a bit disappointing but I decided to keep it as it gave me a look I would not have considered before and I'm getting used to it.The other point was that when I took it out of the bag it had a strong chemical smell so I had to shampoo it and leave it to air until the next day before I could try it on.
It arrived very quickly and included a hair net which is not mentioned in the description.It fits comfortably and stayed in place when I wore it out today even though it was a very windy day.
I had decided that I would buy wigs instead of hats for the winter as hats don't really suit me and I think it is going to prove to be a good idea and it's great fun going out with a totally different look.

Queen Amang the Heather: The Life of Belle Stewart
Queen Amang the Heather: The Life of Belle Stewart
by Sheila Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing woman, 17 Oct 2012
Books arrived 2 days earlier than forecast,excellent service and books in excellent condition.An absorbing story about a real woman who became a star in many parts of the world with her songwriting and singing.A credit to the travelling community.

Knitting Block by Block
Knitting Block by Block
by Nicky Epstein

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 13 Aug 2012
An excellent book full of creative ideas. The only slight critism I have is that I would have liked the construction section to have been larger.

Canterbury Red Thermal Door Curtain 56" x 84",** Now Includes A Matching Tieback**
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 2 Jun 2012
This door curtain is excellent value for money.The material has a good weight to it and the red is a cosy cherry shade.

VonHaus Double Canvas effect Wardrobe Clothes Rail Storage in Beige New Robust Model
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 20 May 2011
One of the easiest flat-packs I've ever had to assemble. Great storage and surprisingly strong clothes rail for such a light-weight wardrobe. I ordered two and once I'd worked out the ingenious simplicity of how to assemble the first one the second one was assembled in half an hour - that must be some kind of a record!
Designer Habitat gave excellent service when the initial second wardrobe was missing two parts I received a replacement wardrobe within two days - doesn't get better than that!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2012 8:28 AM BST