Profile for D. M. Jeffery > Reviews

Content by D. M. Jeffery

D. M. Jeffery (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Handmade Style: 24 Must-Have Basics to Stitch, Use, and Wear
Handmade Style: 24 Must-Have Basics to Stitch, Use, and Wear
by Anna Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Anna's designs - I haven't tried anything from this ..., 2 July 2015
I love Anna's designs - I haven't tried anything from this book yet but can't wait to get into it. I've been following Anna's website and designs for a while now and just love her style and fabrics. It's not often that I get a sewing book and like most of the patterns but with this book I can see myself making nearly every project. Only one negative for me is the fact that the pictures of the item aren't with the instructions but i think that's personal preference and certainly doesn't stop me giving it 5 stars.

The Remaining: Allegiance
The Remaining: Allegiance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story! I've loved this series, 12 Mar. 2015
Great story! I've loved this series. The only criticism I would make is that the kindle version I read doesn't seem to have been read by an editor beforehand as there are a lot of grammar errors.

The Bay [Blu-ray]
The Bay [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kristen Connolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Bay [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I thought this film was great! I know people on Amazon seem to find the self style shooting for films a bit overdone but I thought this was done in a great way. I was really surprised to see so many people didn't like it. I'm a massive horror buff and really enjoyed this.

The Remaining: Refugees
The Remaining: Refugees

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book! Great Series!, 3 Mar. 2014
I've been reading these books non-stop! I have loved them all so far and am looking forward to the next book to come out. Would definitely recommend these books to anyone! The story is so captivating - definitely a page turner and the characters are very well written.

The Remaining: Aftermath
The Remaining: Aftermath

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book! Love the series!, 3 Mar. 2014

Dark Days (Apocalypse Z Book 2)
Dark Days (Apocalypse Z Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 3 Mar. 2014
I loved this book - I just couldn't put it down! I can't wait for the next one to come out! Would definitely recommend!!

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this film, 23 Feb. 2014
It's probably not quite as good as I'm Alan Partridge but it was still a really funny movie and I was happy to see they still had the main characters in it like Lyn and Michael. Laughed a lot which is what it's all about!

FIFA 14 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 14 (Xbox 360)
Offered by trguk

5.0 out of 5 stars My Boyfriend loves It, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: FIFA 14 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Not my type of thing but if the amount of playing time on this game counts for anything than my boyfriend loves it! I haven't seen him put another game into the xbox since he got it two months ago and he plays pretty much daily. Must be good!

The Remaining
The Remaining

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Stop Reading, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Remaining (Kindle Edition)
I've read this book and now nearly finished the second book and I have found them to be completely addictive! At first I was thinking I might have made a mistake as it was all a bit too military for me but after the first few chapters I really got into it. I think the characters are really well written and there is constant action and excitement to keep you turning those pages. Would definitely recommend.

The Moaning of Life [DVD] [2013]
The Moaning of Life [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Karl Pilkington
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love Karl, 29 Jan. 2014
Karl Pilkington is such an interesting character with very interesting ideas on life. I love Karl's facial expressions when he comes across something he's unfamiliar with! Love this series!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3