Profile for D. M. Jeffery > Reviews

Content by D. M. Jeffery

D. M. Jeffery (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Bay [Blu-ray]
The Bay [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kristen Connolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Bay [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I thought this film was great! I know people on Amazon seem to find the self style shooting for films a bit overdone but I thought this was done in a great way. I was really surprised to see so many people didn't like it. I'm a massive horror buff and really enjoyed this.

The Remaining: Refugees
The Remaining: Refugees

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book! Great Series!, 3 Mar 2014
I've been reading these books non-stop! I have loved them all so far and am looking forward to the next book to come out. Would definitely recommend these books to anyone! The story is so captivating - definitely a page turner and the characters are very well written.

The Remaining: Aftermath
The Remaining: Aftermath

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book! Love the series!, 3 Mar 2014

Dark Days (Apocalypse Z Book 2)
Dark Days (Apocalypse Z Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 3 Mar 2014
I loved this book - I just couldn't put it down! I can't wait for the next one to come out! Would definitely recommend!!

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this film, 23 Feb 2014
It's probably not quite as good as I'm Alan Partridge but it was still a really funny movie and I was happy to see they still had the main characters in it like Lyn and Michael. Laughed a lot which is what it's all about!

FIFA 14 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 14 (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Boyfriend loves It, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: FIFA 14 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Not my type of thing but if the amount of playing time on this game counts for anything than my boyfriend loves it! I haven't seen him put another game into the xbox since he got it two months ago and he plays pretty much daily. Must be good!

The Remaining
The Remaining

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Stop Reading, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Remaining (Kindle Edition)
I've read this book and now nearly finished the second book and I have found them to be completely addictive! At first I was thinking I might have made a mistake as it was all a bit too military for me but after the first few chapters I really got into it. I think the characters are really well written and there is constant action and excitement to keep you turning those pages. Would definitely recommend.

The Moaning of Life [DVD]
The Moaning of Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Pilkington

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love Karl, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Moaning of Life [DVD] (DVD)
Karl Pilkington is such an interesting character with very interesting ideas on life. I love Karl's facial expressions when he comes across something he's unfamiliar with! Love this series!

Fast Exercise: The simple secret of high intensity training: get fitter, stronger and better toned in just a few minutes a day

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 29 Jan 2014
I've found this book to be quite inspiring. I'm probably a great example of someone who doesn't really enjoy exercising but the ideas presented in the book don't seem too hard and I'm actually looking forward to getting started this weekend.

Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 May 2013
Brilliant - couldn't put it down! Would definitely recommend it to others - the storyline is very creative and leaves you wanting more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3