Profile for L. Trent > Reviews

Content by L. Trent

L. Trent (Bristol, UK)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 3 Aug. 2013
Exactly as desribed. It fitted my van seat without any problems, looks great and I haven't found it slippy too sit on as suggested by others.

How to Start and Run a Petsitting Business: A Step-by Step Guide to Setting Up a Successful Enterprise in This Rapidly Expanding Market
by Fiona Mckenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant - a bible for starting a dog walking business, 3 Aug. 2013
I bought this book as i was wanting to start a dog day care. Afer reading this book, i decided dog walking was the better option. Really informative and helpful. Highlt recommend.

Your Horse's Health First Aid
Your Horse's Health First Aid
by Anna Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative and fantstic value for money, 3 Aug. 2013
This book is exactly what i was looking for, showing Step by step images of the correct way to bandage etc. Its easy to read and informative. The use of lots of images is really helpful. Would recommend.

42" Dog Cages Puppy Crate Extra Large Black Cat Folding Metal Cage 42" x 28" x 31" Vet Recovery **NEW IMPROVED LATCHES
Offered by My Internet Pet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and big enough for a weimaraner!, 3 Aug. 2013
Fantastic value for money. Upon reading the dimensions and others reviews, i wasn't sure a 42" would be quite big enough for larger than average weimaraner. But she fits in there perfectly. (I'm only using the cage to transport her on short journeys) Easily fit labradors or even 2 spaniels in one cage.
Delivery was very quick, next day in fact and My internet pet were very communicative.

Starting a Cake Decorating Business from Home
Starting a Cake Decorating Business from Home
by Kathy Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars The equivalent to a bible for anyone wanting to start a cake business!, 7 Jun. 2010
I personally found this book a extremely useful. As someone who had the talent to make and decorate cakes, but no knowledge of business or what was required to start a home run cake business, this book was a fantastic guide. It lists out, step by step, all the things you need to consider and where to start, some things were obvious, some things i had not even thought to consider. I found myself reading this book a couple of times and almost using it as a check list to get my business started. For me, one of the most useful books, i have ever bought.

Cake Chic
Cake Chic
by Peggy Porschen

5.0 out of 5 stars This book makes me happy!, 7 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Cake Chic (Hardcover)
If your considering buying this book, then do - its fantastic! Its a beautifully presented book full of gorgeous images of equally gorgeous cakes. Its one of those books that just makes you feel happy by looking through it. I found the answers to many of my cake questions, it is inspirational and easy to follow - although my attempts weren't quite as perfect as Peggy's! But i did feel inspired to keep practising. A great book in my opinion.