Profile for solomon julia > Reviews

Legend: The Very Best Of
Legend: The Very Best Of
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Legend, 6 Mar 2013
Good collection of this British songwriter, Marie is one of his songs I love. I became interested in his music, especially after one of our best singers/songwriters, great troubadour DAVID BROZA released his album Night Dawn, The Unpublished Poetry of Townes Van Zandt - an interesting combination of Zandt's poetry and David's musical interpretation - and a much more interesting story of how this album was born (how David "was choosed" to be the one that this poetry will get to him and from this point everything is history).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 8:55 PM GMT

Ay Candela - 2CD Digipack & Poster
Ay Candela - 2CD Digipack & Poster
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 6 Mar 2013
Happy that I found this album too, love Cuban music very very much.
Loved the interesting fusion between Cuban, Irish musicians and other artists in Rhythms del Mundo, where he also took part so I purchased this double album too. Enjoy it and love it,
Julia

Compay Segundo: the Cuban Heroes Collection
Compay Segundo: the Cuban Heroes Collection
Price: 5.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Composer Singer, 6 Mar 2013
Adore Cuban music and this one of the greatest Cuban singers I love to hear. The so well known Chan Chan ( that opens the Buena Vista Social Club album which one of my favorites) is one of his great compositions.
Happy that I found this album

SERGE REGGIANI
SERGE REGGIANI
Price: 34.87

5.0 out of 5 stars RARE ALBUM, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: SERGE REGGIANI (Audio CD)
One of the great interpreters of french chanson.Great actor and poet.

He sings about the usual life, about time passing by, about love,disappointments. "Ma solitude"-one of my favorite songs- is a very expressive song: Loneliness is his companion, his shadow.He never feels alone with his loneliness.

Since I was a teenager, I love french chansons, heard a lot of the french chanteur like Brel, Montand, Regiani,Gainsbourg.
I understand french, and listening to the songs, makes me feel like being in Paris, drinking a coffee, breathing the parisian air, enjoying the ambiance. As a teenager I also saw him in some films.

I