Profile for Stacey Flemming > Reviews

Content by Stacey Flemming

Stacey Flemming

Forever Young Professional Female Mannequin Head for Shop Display Light Durable High Quality Design
Offered by Forever Young.

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a mannequin head to display the hats and ..., 19 Feb. 2015
I needed a mannequin head to display the hats and scarves that I crochet. Does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak. Arrived promptly in adequate packaging. Thanks!

DJT Men Gent Hot Costume Hoody Tops Long Sleeve Slim Fit Sweatshirt Jumper Pullover Jacket Cardigan Coat White Medium
Offered by DJT Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 19 Feb. 2015
Ordered a size that stated would fit, yet was still pretty small on my son. After one wash and tumble on a low what the material is all bobbly. Wouldn't waste my money on another. Such a shame as my lad would of had one in every colour if the quality wasn't so shocking.

Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires Book 5)
Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 11 Oct. 2014
Really enjoyed book 5!! Can't believe I am still hooked!! On to book six already!!! Cannot wait to read what happens next.

The Giver (Essential Modern Classics) (The Quartet Book 1)
The Giver (Essential Modern Classics) (The Quartet Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars not brilliant, 21 Sept. 2014
Rather disappointed In this book. Finished really quickly with no proper conclusion to the ending. I know there are 3 more books in the series. I read the blurb for the second boom and mentions none of the characters from the first book, so I've decided not to buy the rest.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars bloody good read, 7 July 2014
Enjoyed this book from beginning to end. Written so well the characters just came alive. Now onto the second book!!

Magic After Dark Boxed Set (Five Book Bundle)
Magic After Dark Boxed Set (Five Book Bundle)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 6 Feb. 2014
Wasn't sure how I would get on with these. But they certainly killed a few hours. Fav was the Dannika Dark book.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!, 10 Jan. 2014
It took a whole month for my item to be delivered to me and when it did it came with NO instructions and NO gift box which is in the pictures of the item for sale and says are included!. So overall I'm quite fed up that it arrived in 2 parts in a little jiffy envelope as it was to be a birthday gift! (That I cannot give now)
But apart from the crappy condition it arrived to me and how long it took, the laser pointer works, does what it needs it to do. Wouldn't buy again from this seller though!