Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Tonbridge, UK)

The Thorn Birds
The Thorn Birds

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 27 May 2014
This review is from: The Thorn Birds (Kindle Edition)
This is the second time I have read this book, and although I remembered the main event of the book, I had in fact quite forgotten everything else in the book. So it was as if I had never read the book before, and I really enjoyed it.

Its a real page turner and it doesn't lose its appeal.

Thoroughly recommend this book as a must have in your library.

Cooking for Two (500 Recipes)
Cooking for Two (500 Recipes)
by Katie Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Old friend, 3 Feb. 2014
Bought this because my copy was so delapidated I could not read it.! So getting this was like
meeting an old friend. So very pleased with it, and will hopefully last another 20 years!

Sudoku
Sudoku

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to work out, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sudoku (App)
Have only played one game so far but was very easy to pick up how it's played. Recommend this game.

The French House
The French House

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: The French House (Kindle Edition)
On reading the reviews I thought this would be a nice book to read. But from the start it hop, skipped and jumped over events - like rebuilding the roof. Like a previous reviewer, it is just a cover up for a romantic story, which I didnt enjoy. The girl telling the story is meeting with a guy she has only just met, and within days she was thinking of having his baby! I'm sorry, but I found it too stupid to finish the book, glad I didnt pay the full price for this one!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2013 9:57 AM BST