Profile for Sarupes > Reviews

Content by Sarupes

Sarupes

50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm
50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm
Offered by web-store stationery supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Tags are good, customer service is great!, 18 Nov. 2013
I had some issues with my order, as the packaging wasn't very sturdy, and arriving in bundles meant that a number of tags arrived creased and bent. I also realised that the hole reinforcer stickers were in two different colours, a more orangey one (as pictured) and a dark brown.
Complained that a number of the tags were damaged, and the seller replied that they would send 50 extra tags to cover those damaged in transit. I was happy with their quick reply.
Decided to make the most of the unexpected two colours, and as I had planned on using them for place name cards for my wedding, use the darker ones for males, and the orange ones for females. However, because of a number of tags being damaged, I run out. But not to worry, the replacement tags were on their way! ... Except that when they arrived, these ones were a completely different colour, and not just the hole reinforcer sticker, but the whole tag, much paler. Being completely OCD now, I did not want to use different ones, so I emailed the seller and explained the situation. The seller apologised and explained that being made from recycled paper meant that different colour batches did occur, and that they could not guarantee the same colour throughout. I was offered a partial reimbursement. (I had bought 150 tags, they reimbursed me for 50).

Still, whilst I understood their explanation, I was now left in need of some of the tags I was originally sent. I replied to the seller thanking their efforts, and accepting the reimbursement. I also asked if they could please let me know if the other colour ones got back in stock, to place another order. I was missing 15 orange ones, and I was kind of desperate.
The seller replied saying they had issued a refund, and would sent me those 15 tags if they got them back in stock, free of charge. Two days later they email to let me know that they now have them, and will be sending them to me. I had already received my reimbursment, and a day later got the tags.

I am extremely happy with the customer service, and the tags. Have finished all the wedding ones and I now have extra, which I will use for Christmas presents!

The Office Idiot Reviews (A laugh out loud comedy book)
The Office Idiot Reviews (A laugh out loud comedy book)

2.0 out of 5 stars Forcing myself to finish it, 10 Nov. 2013
What can I say, I do not find it laugh out loud funny... As a matter of fact I am not really finding it funny at all... I have this thing about now leaving a book unfinished, so forcing myself now to finish it. Nearly done, and then I hope to move onto something better!

Good Luck, Fatty?!
Good Luck, Fatty?!

4.0 out of 5 stars Entretaining, 10 Nov. 2013
Not brilliant literature but quite entertaining all the same. Don't mean to sound too harsh, I mean, it was ok.

You Called 9-1-1 For What?
You Called 9-1-1 For What?

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit bland, 10 Nov. 2013
Nothing to bad to say about it, other than it was not a great book. A few good stories, but overall pretty bland. I have read similar books which were better.

100 x 13mm Self Adhesive Velcro Coins White Dots Disc 50 Hook & 50 Loop
100 x 13mm Self Adhesive Velcro Coins White Dots Disc 50 Hook & 50 Loop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, 10 Nov. 2013
Not much to say other than the look the same as they do in the pictures and work perfectly for what I wanted them.

Butchers Sundries 10 Metres of Red, White & Blue Craft - Bakers - Butchers - String - Twine
Offered by Butchers-Sundries

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 10 Nov. 2013
There is not much to say other than the product is exactly as described and looks exactly as it does in the picture.

Good Food: Low-Carb Cooking (Everyday Goodfood)
Good Food: Low-Carb Cooking (Everyday Goodfood)
by Anonymous

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for ideas, not so good for carbs!, 9 April 2013
Quite disappointed by the book, as it is nothing like I was expecting. I have been following a low carbohydrate lifestyle for over two years now, so I have a very good understanding of what a low carbohydrate diet entails, and I was just hoping to get some ideas and inspiration from this book.
This book is full of recipes that to do not follow a low carbohydrate diet. I believe that the person that wrote the book did not have an understanding of what low carb meant. It would appear that the person believed that as long as no potatoes, pasta, rice or bread where in the book, then it would constitute low carb.

There are numerous recipes in the book that call for sugar, flour, carrots, sweet chilli sauce (the clue is in the name…), chestnuts … On top of that there use a lot of mention of fruit in the book, and most carbohydrate diets restrict fruit in the initial stages, so it might be confusing for people who might not know this. Apples and mangoes, which are used in the book are very high in carbs.

There also seems to be an emphasis on low-calorie ingredients, which is not really necessary in a low carb book, and seems ridiculous when other recipes use sugar!

All in all, not what I would call a low carb book, and not one I would recommend for anyone looking for a low carb book… Specially not for people new to this way of eating.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2015 8:17 AM GMT

SUCK UK Cookie stamp - Home Made
SUCK UK Cookie stamp - Home Made

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps I should have read reviews before buying it..., 27 Nov. 2012
...but I probably would have still bought it. My only issue is that like many others I find that it would make rather large cookies. Yes, no one will ever complaining that the cookies are too big, but I wanted to use it in baking biscuits as presents, and I was thinking of making cute little two-bite size ones. But still.

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all those living in the UK, 29 Sept. 2011
This books gives us an insight into life as a GP. It highlights the many problems the NHS faces but it does so in a hilarious way. Dr. Daniels has written a very good book. Will have you laughing out loud on several ocasions. It has now hooked me to the genre, and have also read books writen by people working in A&E and as paramedics, if you enjoyed this book, also try "In Stitches", "Sick notes" and "A paramedic's diary".

The Checkout Girl
The Checkout Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-buy if you work for Sainsbury's, 16 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Checkout Girl (Kindle Edition)
You will enjoy this book anyway, but it is a must if you work or have worked at Sainsbury's as a checkout girl. I worked for a bit over 6 months, then tranfered to the pharmacy, and this book perfectly reflect life at Sainburys. It had me laughing out loud quite often, and I loved seeing we've all been through the same...
Great book!