Profile for Mr. R. S. Ridley > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. S. Ridley

Mr. R. S. Ridley (Longton, England)

QI Wireless Charger Charging Pad For Nokia Lumia 920 , Lumia 820 HTC 8X DNA LG Nexus 4 5 iPhone 4 4S 5 5S Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 S4 S5 i9500 Note II N7100 Note3 N9000 N900 Black BC314
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't forget to remove the plastic protective sheet off the white circle - and turn NFC on on your phone!, 12 Jan. 2015
Amazing item for the price, if you get one and it seems not to work - bear these points in mind - Mine arrived and I instantly popped my phone on it (Nexus 4) it slid off! Then I held it on and it just started randomly opening apps. I tried my wifes phone (nexus 5 with a rubber case) and it stuck on the slope ok and began to charge.

A bit of tinkering later I realised I had not turned NFC on, in my settings.

A further bit of fiddling and I realised the white circle on the unit had a protective plastic screen on it (like you get on a phone screen) - peel this on to reveal an extremly grippy rubber surface. The notoriously slippy Nexus 4 sticks to it like glue!!

NG Kids Ultimate Dinopedia: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever (National Geographic Kids)
by Don Lessem

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 13 Oct. 2011
This book is head and shoulders above any other Dinosaur book I've looked at for my junior palaeontologist. The images look fantastic and the subject of the images captures a lot of the recent discoveries and finds.

Very upto date and comprehensive guide covering a vast array of dinosaurs.

4Gamers Controller Charging Dock (PS3)
4Gamers Controller Charging Dock (PS3)
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Use a Mains Lead, 24 Jan. 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
To all those moaning about the unit, and having to leave the unit on - simply use a USB-b mains charger from a bluetooth headset or something - works fine and is on permanently.