Profile for FlatMat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sonos PLAY:1 Black - The Wireless Hi-Fi
Sonos PLAY:1 Black - The Wireless Hi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and easy to use, 2 Jun. 2014
Finally I can listen to all my music collection easily... great sound and I'm sure this will be even better when I get a second one for stereo sound.

Dual SIM card adapter for SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 - MAGICSIM ELITE
Dual SIM card adapter for SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 - MAGICSIM ELITE

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work very well with Galaxy S3, 2 Jun. 2014
Doesn't work very well with Galaxy S3, requires the sim to be taken out and reset. Would not buy again.

Ex-Pro BLN-1 High Power Plus Replacement Lithium Ion Digital Camera Battery for Olympus

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and works fine with my OMD, 2 Jun. 2014
Dropped one star as the capacity seems less than the original although very good for the price. Will buy another when the original battery wears out.

SanDisk Extreme PLUS 16GB SDHC UHS-I/U3 Memory Card up to 80MB/s Read (SDSDXS-016G-X46)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and works well, 2 Jun. 2014
I've had this for a while and its still working fine. Speed is noticeably quicker than my previous memory card.

The Original THERALINE
incl. cover "purple"
The Original THERALINE incl. cover "purple"

5.0 out of 5 stars Partner very pleased!, 2 Jun. 2014
Perfect for a side sleeper, baby barrier, breast feeding, etc. Quality is good and outer can be removed for washing. I would buy again but I think this one is going to last a long time...

Days Are Gone (Standard)
Days Are Gone (Standard)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 1 Jun. 2014
Some great songs but not a consistently good album... If you like the singles then have a listen to the other tracks on a free player before deciding.

2 BA9S H6W 5 SMD LED CANBUS Side Parking Light Bulbs
2 BA9S H6W 5 SMD LED CANBUS Side Parking Light Bulbs
Offered by megasoft.sro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour, seem to last, no Canbus error and fit (just about), 1 Jun. 2014
Tricky to fit on an Alfa GT (like most things).... beware that the bulbs are slightly larger than the standard filament bulbs although I managed to get them to fit fine.

I've held off on the review because I wanted to see if they lasted. I've had them for almost 6 months and they are still working fine and the Canbus system has not thrown up any errors. The colour is slightly blue and definitely different to the yellow glow of normal filament bulbs although does not stand out to much.

I would recommend these as they definitely last longer than the standard bulbs.

The Bones Of What You Believe [Digipack]
The Bones Of What You Believe [Digipack]
Offered by reflexcd2 SHIPPING FROM THE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 1 Jun. 2014
How do you review music? I think the album is great but then you might not! Try listening on a the interweb first...

Qualtex Vacuum Cleaner Dust Bags & Filters For Miele FJM Series Vacuum Cleaners x 20 Pack
Offered by L.M Electrical

3.0 out of 5 stars Seem to work fine and much cheaper than Miele, 1 Jun. 2014
Tight fit but seem to work fine. i can't comment on whether they filter as much dust but the bag material looks similar to Miele brander bags. My only complaint (and hence 3 stars) is that the replacement cut out filters seem to be of a lower quality than the Miele supplied ones. I also bought a Hepa filter so this did not bother me too much.

Makita Complete Drill and Bit Set (216 Pieces)
Makita Complete Drill and Bit Set (216 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great kit for the price, 1 Jun. 2014
A very comprehensive tool and bit set for the price and so far seems to be of a good quality (what you might expect from Makita). I've used a number of the drill bits and driver bits quite a lot over the last few months during DIY house renovation. My only complaint is that the two masonry drill bits I use most often (6 and 7mm) have both bent although I put that down to the fact that I have very hard walls. I've have also managed to break one small wood drill bit (I think it was my own fault rather than a quality issue).

In summary, I am very please with what this kit offers for the relatively modest price and it's not doubt better value than the similarly priced generic DIY store sets sold on the high street.

Page: 1 | 2