Profile for chris perrett > Reviews

Christopher Bunk Bed in White with 2 Mattresses
Christopher Bunk Bed in White with 2 Mattresses
Offered by comfy-living

1.0 out of 5 stars Danger, 7 Mar. 2014
I bought these beds a year ago for my children and was pleased with them until a couple of days ago when my little 5 year old was sitting on the top bunk and the wood completely split right along one side and the whole top bunk collapsed onto the bottom bed. He fell to the floor and landed on his coccyx. I have telephoned and emailed comfy living with pictures and have been fobbed off and finally ignored. It is horrific that this could happen and it is very scary to think what could have happened if one of my kids had been underneath. My 5 year old sleeps on the bottom and my 7 year old on the top, if they had been in bed the injuries would have been so serious. I had to post this just in case its not just ours that were faulty. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else who has already bought these beds. I am surprised to note also that when I tried to post this review, it was posted to something completely different which was a music mp3 track that I have never purchased. Trading standards and Watchdog may be interested, even if Amazon and Comfy-Living are not!

Look Right Through (MK Vocal Edit)
Look Right Through (MK Vocal Edit)

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGER!!!!, 3 Mar. 2014
I bought these beds a year ago for my children and was pleased with them until a couple of days ago when my little 5 year old was sitting on the top bunk and the wood completely split right along one side and the whole top bunk collapsed onto the bottom bed. He fell to the floor and landed on his coccyx. I have telephoned and emailed comfy living with pictures but have not yet had a response. It is horrific that this could happen and it is very scary to think what could have happened if one of my kids had been underneath. My 5 year old sleeps on the bottom and my 7 year old on the top, if they had been in bed the injuries would have been so serious. I had to post this just in case its not just ours that were faulty. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else who has already bought these beds.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 8:29 PM BST