Profile for KT > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Muslinz Premium Muslin Squares 100% Cotton Supersoft High Quality x 6 in WHITE
Muslinz Premium Muslin Squares 100% Cotton Supersoft High Quality x 6 in WHITE

4.0 out of 5 stars Best muslins as wash well., 5 April 2014
Very absorbent, good size and wash well. Packaging not great but doesn't really matter. Also like white as no chance of running.

Lavette Bottle - Perineal Irrigation Bottle Model DYND70125H
Lavette Bottle - Perineal Irrigation Bottle Model DYND70125H
Offered by EMS Medical Warehouse
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't actually need it, but seems to do what it should., 5 April 2014
Does the job, but I actually didn't need it. Took it to hospital to use after birth. Use it for first wee, but then realised it wasn't painful (even with 3rd degree tear). Did mean to see if it would help clean down below, but I just used wet tissue instead.

Nature Babies - Vest Extenders - Pack of 3
Nature Babies - Vest Extenders - Pack of 3
Offered by Nature Babies
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 5 April 2014
So far has fit all our baby clothes, though bunched a bit with our tesco ones. A must if you cloth nappy. Also good if like me you have a long, but skinny baby. Means you get to wear smaller clothes for longer.

Lindam Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
Lindam Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and a good size., 5 April 2014
Good size to see baby when driving. Couldn't live without a mirror. Doesn't fasten/secure amazingly well to our headrests and it rattles, but it does the job.

Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green
Tippitoes Mini Bath - White/Green
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for newborns., 5 April 2014
We have used since birth and the insert really helps. Still have to have a hand close to her head and shoulders so she doesn't fall left or right, but means I can bath her alone if needed. I like the colour and the fact it's portable, though we just leave it in the bath.

First Steps 6 pk Baby Hangers for New Born Babies (White)
First Steps 6 pk Baby Hangers for New Born Babies (White)
Offered by 1stopbabystore
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size for newborn/ under 3 month clothes, 5 April 2014
Just the right size for newborn baby clothes. I have bigger ones for 3 months + clothes but couldn't get small ones anywhere but here.

Gnappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Newborn/small
Gnappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Newborn/small
Price: 21.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft fleece on one side and absorbent layer on the other., 5 April 2014
Bought these to use with gpants. I find these fit well and I like the fact one side is soft fleece to wick away moisture. They last us about 2.5-3 hours, however we found if left for 4 hours (at night) then these leaked. I prefer to use charcoal bamboo inserts with a cheap fleece liner as they would last 4 hours if needed. Will still use the g cloths if I know I can change fairly quickly, but newborn baby naps are hard to predict.

2 X GOOD GIRL KITTY KITTEN CAT GRASS
2 X GOOD GIRL KITTY KITTEN CAT GRASS
Offered by tonygold
Price: 6.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely grass and grew well., 5 April 2014
This grew very well, but unfortunately cats wouldn't eat it and still went for our large ornamental reeds. This resulted in yet another trip to vet to have grass removed under sedation! Expensive cat. We have since removed large grass but they're still not going for this unfortunately.

Gnappies Little Gpant Good Fortune Red, Small Reuseable Nappies
Gnappies Little Gpant Good Fortune Red, Small Reuseable Nappies
Price: 14.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Unisex colour and love g nappies., 5 April 2014
Love g nappies as look good, are very slim fitting and reliable. This colour is good for a girl or boy. Perhaps more boyish however I put it on my baby girl.

gNappies Little gPants Go Fish Blue Reuseable Nappies Small
gNappies Little gPants Go Fish Blue Reuseable Nappies Small
Price: 13.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour for girl or boy, 5 April 2014
Just started with g nappies and love them as they don't leak on us and slim fitting. This colour is great for either a girl or boy.

Page: 1 | 2