Profile for iulia > Reviews

ALL IN ONE RAINCOVER TO FIT THE HAUCK TRIO CONDOR
Offered by Baby Travel LTD
Price: 34.95

1.0 out of 5 stars total dessapointment, 1 Mar 2014
I bought this raincover after I read the reviews and saw the price thinking it s a good deal....it was not...I was so dessapoited with the quality in it...so soft ...my baby couldn t see outside...and when it got wet is got even more softer.....I wanted to return it and called baby travel for two weeks every day but there either their sistem or just "forgetting"to send the return label..meanwhile I bought another one with 20 pounds from britax but there was a biiig diference..I m sorry I ve spent my money on such a product..when they finally accepted my return they told I should pay the postage...so unprofessional...I m sorry there are 1 star ratings...I would have given them a zero star....

New Double Zip Designer Women's Ladies Hoodies Sweatshirt Top Sweater Hoodie Jacket Coat
Price: 16.82 - 39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars very very disappointed, 24 Oct 2013
Poor quality. ..that picture is a fake...I m very sorry I bought this....next time I ll be more careful....I would have sent it back if I could...it s not worth the money...