Profile for Kim > Reviews

Kim

WeeMee Avatar Creator
WeeMee Avatar Creator

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: WeeMee Avatar Creator (App)
I cant even create a person, the game crashes before I can even start, its a shame really because I was looking forward to creating a look alike.
please fix this, I have played a similar app like this and I would be disappointed if I can't get on in the future

Kik Messenger
Kik Messenger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kik Messenger (App)
Over all, the app is great. I use it everyday to talk to my friends and it has many ways to have fun and do something different. I recommend it to anyone.

However I can't seem to be able to download the recent update, Every time I update the app it's nearly finished and then it tells me update failed. So I can't get on kik without having a notification from a message. I have tried just clicking the app but it just repeatedly tries to update and continuously fails. I'm not sure why this is happening.

But the app is great, I prefer it over other ways of communicating over social media, 5 out of 5.

CSI: Hidden Crimes
CSI: Hidden Crimes

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, 30 May 2014
This review is from: CSI: Hidden Crimes (App)
I love games like this, but the fact that you lose energy on most scenes is annoying. I played one scene three times just to get one star, after that most of the energy is gone. Then I have to wait so long for enough energy. It would be far much better if there wasn't the whole energy concept. You can't do anything unless you have a star or energy, I just like to get to it then and there not wait around.

Vampires: Todd and Jessica's Story
Vampires: Todd and Jessica's Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 April 2014
It's a pity you have to pay for more, but overall it's a good game, great way to spend spare time

Music Quiz
Music Quiz

2.0 out of 5 stars stupid, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Music Quiz (App)
I'm stuck on a song how am I supposed to get past it when I can't use any coins because they're expeo

Empire: Four Kingdoms
Empire: Four Kingdoms

2.0 out of 5 stars Update, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Empire: Four Kingdoms (App)
How am I supposed to update? Normally I have to wait for apps to be updated but it usually takes days to do it. How am I supposed to keep up with taxes and deserting soilders? The only way to get it updated is to delete the app, plain stupid.

Demons Amongst Us (The Book of Demons Saga 2)
Demons Amongst Us (The Book of Demons Saga 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2014
once I got this book I never put my kindle down, gripping story, makes you want to read more, great.