Profile for Nearly2children > Reviews

Content by Nearly2children

Nearly2children

Teenloveme® Girls Princess Girl's Costume Dress for Frozen Queen Elsa and Anna 2-7x

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for a princess, 14 Sep 2014
Wow! Where my first thoughts when I opened the package. The dress came in a nice presentation pack. As for the dress itself the pictures do not do it justice. Lovely fabric and sequins. Just beautiful. My daughter will love it when she opens it up for Christmas.

Also very quick delivery (1 week) considering delivered from China.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Sep 2014
I purchased two if these for ny son as the original Apple product only lasted weeks and was expensive to repurchase. So far so good. We have one in the car too for long journeys.

Cartoon TV
Cartoon TV

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time downloading, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Cartoon TV (App)
In summary it doesn't do anything. I have an app with the same name on my iPad which is excellent but though it implies is the same it is not. When I logged in I kept getting as n advery for Sky Sports and other adverts, but the links didn't work.

I therefore have un-installeds.

Barbie Complete Classic Movie Collection [DVD] [2007]
Barbie Complete Classic Movie Collection [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Todd Resnick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, and rather watchable too!!!!!!, 29 Dec 2013
I purchased this box set for my 4 year old daughter's Christmas present and at £30 for 19 discs was excellent value too.

I must admit when she wanted to watch them I had planned to put on the DVD and do a runner, BUT they are actually rather good. The stories are interesting with good morals such as friendship, caring for each other and being just good, which are great qualities indeed. Even my 13 year old son has enjoyed them!

Our favourites are Princess Charm School, Fashion Tale and the two Fairytopia stories.

Set of 5 Randomly Selected Barbie Sindy sized doll's ball gown evening wedding fairy dresses- posted from London by Fat-Catz
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and good value!, 4 Sep 2013
My daughter (4) loves playing dress-up with her Barbie, but gosh the clothes are so expensive especially the ball gowns. It was totally priceless the look on her face when she opened the packet to these items. As others have said they are not made to last, but then they are not expensive either. For me great value and for my 4 year they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Garmin Forerunner 405 with Heart Rate Monitor and USB ANT stick - Green
Garmin Forerunner 405 with Heart Rate Monitor and USB ANT stick - Green
Offered by SuStuu

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed......., 7 Mar 2012
Purchased this item as a present for my husband who is running the London Marathon. The first watch purchased after the first upload, the GPS stopped working. Amazon changed it and the replacement the battery did not charge. Total shame and very upset that two watches could be so unreliable

Big Girls Use the Potty! [With Stickers]
Big Girls Use the Potty! [With Stickers]
by Andrea Pinnington

2.0 out of 5 stars It should be noted that this is not an UK published book, 17 May 2011
I did read the reviews about this being written in US English, i.e., "mommy" and "diapers", but thought that I would be OK as this was the UK website ........WRONG! So I returned it and bought from Waterstone's and this was hardback, not paperback.