Profile for LBS > Reviews

LBS

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2015
effective as described on packaging

Tamaris Womens TAMARIS Ankle multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (BLACK/NUT 023) Size: 41 (EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Summer Sandals, 27 May 2014
The sandals felt slightly tighter than expected. I hope this will expand with wear as the straps are leather. perfect heel and colour!

Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages To Soothe, Heal, And Open Your Heart
by Doreen Virtue

3.0 out of 5 stars Angelic Guidance, 14 April 2014
I was not very familair with the whole 'Angel' scene and I find the randon opening of chapters very conforting when i have that niggling thought of what I need to do or think. I love the book and use this on most days!

Readings from this books are inspirational and help me focus throughout the day, I find that the readings are mostly my 'gut feelings' confirmed.

Filofax Personal for Name/ Address/ Email/ Telephone/ Fax/ Mobile
Filofax Personal for Name/ Address/ Email/ Telephone/ Fax/ Mobile

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 16 Dec. 2013
One of those annual products, although I made a mistake with the initial orders I have the monrey refunded to me so quickly - as easy as ABC....................

would recommend but be sure you know what you are looking for to delay the usage..........

Luxico White Frosted Privacy Glass Window Film (76cm x 1 metre - 10 metres) (76cm x 2m)
Offered by Evowrap

4.0 out of 5 stars Works - what can I say, 16 Dec. 2013
this is one of those products that you dream to solve all your window dressing issues, sleek and easy to apply. it was easy to enter the measurements on the web page and quality of product was so exact.....

Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Life, the Truth, and Being Free
by Steve Maraboli

3.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, 16 Dec. 2013
this book was recommended and i have since rrecommended it to a number of loved ones, I reqd this as a reminder to life challenges. the quality of post and delivery was spot on - Amazon never seems to fail on customer service.....

I Spit On Your Grave [DVD]
I Spit On Your Grave [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Butler

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: I Spit On Your Grave [DVD] (DVD)
this film has always been an old time favourite of mine and wanted to know what the new version was like. Certainly did not dissappoint, quality and sound of movie was fantastic, delivered within the required dates.

Woman to Woman
Woman to Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Woman to Woman (Audio CD)
this is an old album my mum used to listen to when we were kids and for me it was pure nostalgic - and remembered those moments - loved the music than the words

VonShef Whole Coffee Bean, Nuts & Spices Grinder - Stainless Steel Blades. 150 Watts

4.0 out of 5 stars grinds as required, 16 Dec. 2013
I love my coffee grinder, compact and easy to use; I love the fact that it can grind smaller quantities without stressing the motor out and it serves me well over tthe weekends

Womens Shock Absorbing Running Trainer Shoes Size UK 8
Womens Shock Absorbing Running Trainer Shoes Size UK 8
Offered by Top-Designer-Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised with the quality, 16 Dec. 2013
I choose this for the style and it was definately worth it!! reasonably priced, arrived 2 days earlier than expected.

Page: 1 | 2