Profile for angela > Reviews

HL HEALTHCARE EAROL SWIM
Offered by Greens Pharmacy
Price: 7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick!, 11 Aug 2014
My daughter usually gets sore ears and/or ear infections every year on holiday. Thought we'd give this a try this year and I'm pleased to say that it worked! I couldn't see anything in the instructions about how often you should apply the drops (is once a day enough or should you re-apply every hour?) but my Daughter was in & out of the pool all day so I put them in about 3 times a day.

One Direction Birthday Card - To A Special Sister
One Direction Birthday Card - To A Special Sister
Offered by barcode bargains
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 1D fans, 2 Feb 2014
Perfect card for my 1D loving daughter to receive from her sister. Made with good quality card & has clear & bright photo on the front. Overall very pleased!

UNION JACK VINTAGE FLORAL DESIGN GEL CASE FOR IPHONE 4G / 4S + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by PolarMK
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking cover, 2 Feb 2014
Looks great on my phone & fits really well with cut-outs in the right places for camera lens, charger etc. I was a little disappointed with the finish on the edges of the case which are a bit ragged & scratchy, not obvious to the eye but you can feel it when you hold the phone. Having said that, this was a bargain price so I can't really complain & overall I'm pleased.

Rachel Renee Russell Dork Diaries 7 Books Collection Pack Set
Rachel Renee Russell Dork Diaries 7 Books Collection Pack Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for girls, 2 Feb 2014
This set of books was a perfect birthday present for my 10 year old Daughter. Great value for money also

Stylish Polka Dots Gel Silicone Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4s 4 s 4g 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB + Screen Protector & MadCase  Microfibre Cloth (Teal Blue)
Stylish Polka Dots Gel Silicone Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4s 4 s 4g 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB + Screen Protector & MadCase Microfibre Cloth (Teal Blue)
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 30 April 2013
Pros- Looks great, perfect fit & protects my phone!
Cons- there aren't any!

You also get a screen protector & cloth which is an added bonus considering the price....buy one!

Boxer Gifts Flowers Wackisnap Watch, Purple
Boxer Gifts Flowers Wackisnap Watch, Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the design, but no good for slim wrists!!, 28 Jan 2012
Bought one for my 8 year old daughter because the write up suggested 'one size fits all' but it is far too big for her slim wrists! I was disappointed with how little the strap curls up when 'snapped' on. I even tried it on myself and it was too loose on me too! It is a real shame because we loved the colourful design, but I would worry about it falling off when she wore it. So basically it's a great watch if you don't have slim wrists or you prefer a looser fit!!

Crayola 15 Outdoor Crayons
Crayola 15 Outdoor Crayons
Offered by Toyworld & Gifts For You
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids love them!, 13 Oct 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crayola 15 Outdoor Crayons (Toy)
Really impressed with these crayons, the colours show up really bright on the ground and have been well lasting so far (no broken ones yet!) Most importantly the kids absolutely love them!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for school P.E. kit, 13 Oct 2011
Perfect for my daughter's P.E. kit, we ordered 2 bags thinking that we wouldn't fit all of the kit in one but the bag was much bigger than I thought so now we have a spare one!! The fabric feels really sturdy for the price so overall very pleased. Only time will tell whether it lasts the whole school year!

6 Pack Screen Protector For Htc Wildfire
6 Pack Screen Protector For Htc Wildfire
Offered by JellyFish Online
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not brilliant, 4 Sep 2011
Found the film hard to apply to the screen without getting air bubbles underneath. Also not as resilient as previous films I've used, within a week it has got really scratched so it won't be long before I'll have to put another one on!!!

iTALKonline ProGel PURPLE Super Hydro Gel Protective Armour/Case/Skin/Cover/Shell for HTC WildFire Wild Fire Andriod SmartPhone
Offered by iTALKonline-UK
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover!, 4 Sep 2011
This is a great cover, very easy to put on, fits snugly and looks great! I agree with previous reviews about difficulty pressing power/standby button on the top, it is harder but you soon get used to that and I'm happy to put up with it for the protection it gives my phone. Thinking of buying another one in a different colour!

Page: 1 | 2