Profile for arabella > Reviews

Content by arabella

arabella

Aerolite® Super Lightweight Expandable World lightest Suitcase Trolley Cases Bag Luggage (18" 21" 26" 29" 32") (26", Plum)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says on the label, 24 July 2014
I already had a smaller case and found how easy it was to lift so to make life easier when travelling even by car a larger version seemed to be the answer

Chelsea FC Self Adhesive Border, Blue
Chelsea FC Self Adhesive Border, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 18 May 2014
Great for a boy's bedroom even though you must concentrate on what you are doing. If you do make a mistake it does peel off very easily. My grandson was over the moon when he saw it.

MAGNETIC, Solid Wood, Chess Set
MAGNETIC, Solid Wood, Chess Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 8/10, 18 May 2014
The chess set is good value for money and we really liked the idea of it being magnetic and then being able to put it away into the other side of the box. The box/table was a good colour and very neat. However the downside was that the white pieces were smooth but the black pieces were a matt finish which my husband, who has played chess all his life said was not good for seeing the pieces when playing. This aside we did like it .

Galt Toys Horrible Science Kit (Smashing Solar System)
Galt Toys Horrible Science Kit (Smashing Solar System)

4.0 out of 5 stars Space and the planets, 21 Mar. 2012
We already have a number of the Horrible Histories jigsaws and this one is equally as good. Colourful, easy to handle pieces and the design of the picture is clear and very informative. Good for teaching children about the planets and their relationship to each other. This is aimed at 8years and upwards but I am 70 and thoroughly enjoyed doing it. My 7year old grandson is going to have to fight me for it!

How Big is a Million? (Usborne Picture Storybooks) (Picture Books)
How Big is a Million? (Usborne Picture Storybooks) (Picture Books)
by Anna Milbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars A million stars, 21 Oct. 2011
This is a must for little ones although I love it too. I bought it for my grandson of 4years and it is a firm favourite with him. Explains a complex number idea for little ones by building up from 10, as a story of a little penguin and his quest to find out'how big is a million'. I have to say we haven't actually counted the stars on the poster, yet!