Profile for Tim the Shack > Reviews

Content by Tim the Shack

Tim the Shack "TIM" (WINCHELSEA BEACH, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Offered by GSM-Fonz - (New Year Sale! Up to 90% price Drop)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little computer, 2 May 2014
This is a great little tablet computer, it performs as promised and I now hardly use my laptop as the tablet does virtually everything that I need.

HOTSALEUK Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 7-inch Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (for Galaxy Tab 3 7" INCH P3200/ P3210, WiFi or 3G+WiFi), by hotasleuk Store®, Seller of Best Selling Galaxy Tab 2 7-inch Case (BLACK)
Offered by hotsaleuk

4.0 out of 5 stars The colour was a mistake, 25 April 2014
An excellent little case, protects the computer well, the reason it only got 4 stars was because the holder for the pen styles was too tight to get the pen into it, this doesn't really matter as I don't intend to use the pen. On reflection, the colour I chose (Black) was a mistake, it does not show up very well and I'm a bit worried about treading on the tablet, the case is so inexpensive that I'll order another one in a brighter colour.

A Dog's Life (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 4)
A Dog's Life (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well up to standard, 12 April 2014
I could not put this book down even thugh the injuries I am suffering from at the moment make it very painful to laugh and this ebook made me laugh on every page. I hope that there will be further books in the Romney and Marsh series.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2014 11:33 AM BST

Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)
Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 29 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book again, I think it is the third time now, I'm not sure though. It won't be the last. I'm just going to look at the Amazon website and get the third in the Romney and Marsh Files, I've already got #2.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2014 6:05 PM BST

Peace Warrior
Peace Warrior

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost gave up on it, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Peace Warrior (Kindle Edition)
Reading the tart of the book, I found it awful and nearly didn't continue. I did though and found it a excellent read, so much so, that I bought the complete trilogy. If I could, I would have given this book four and a half stars, don't be put off by the start, an essential part of the story, I feel it should have been shorter, I would have enjoyed the book a lot more then.

The Peace Warrior Trilogy - Omnibus
The Peace Warrior Trilogy - Omnibus

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the first chapter!, 11 Mar. 2014
When I started the book, I didn't like the first chapter, in fact I nearly didn't read the rest of the book. I'm very glad that I did though, as I found it to be a great story. The only problem that I found with the book was to stop reading and go to bed, highly recommended.

Not Dreaming of You (Romantic Comedy)
Not Dreaming of You (Romantic Comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love a happy ending, 5 Mar. 2014
I love a happy ending and this book certainly had that, I don't think there was a single page that didn't make me laugh and also cry. Crying is difficult to admit for a hard as**d male like me, which is why I'm writing this review with the tears still in my eyes.

I also had some bad news today, regarding my lady, who is English, but at present in Ghana. I don't think she is coming home to me.
That left tears in my eyes also, but finishing this great book by Nina Coroba helped a lot, I will investigate more books by Nina while I am still in a soft mood.

I highly recommend this book to all readers, had as**d males like me, softies, romantics, everybody, male or female.

3.5mm Male Jack to Female Socket Extension 3m Cable
3.5mm Male Jack to Female Socket Extension 3m Cable
Offered by Goldcables

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Mar. 2014
This extension cable was purchased to extend the lead of a Pure Radio auxiliary speaker, that was advertised as having a 3 Metre connection lead but was in fact only 1.7 Metres long. It allows me to separate the speaker from the radio, but seems to result in a loss of volume from the auxiliary speaker, perhaps because of the 3 Metre length. (I'll try a 1 Metre cable)

The Companion
The Companion

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Companion (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book very much, I bought ii after borrowing "Annihilation of Earth" by the same author, the Companion is the first book in the series, so perhaps I should have read it first. I have now bought the first in the series also, so that I can reread them whenever i wish, I have now read each book three times. If I could, I would have given the books more than five stars!

Summit SEP-1 Easipark Lens Parking Mirror
Summit SEP-1 Easipark Lens Parking Mirror
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than described, 22 Feb. 2014
This lens was described as being 190 x 164 x 12 mm., it is in fact 135 x 120 x 12 mm., but the smaller size suits me so I have I am not complaining over this at all. An excellent product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18