Profile for Tim the Shack > Reviews

Content by Tim the Shack

Tim the Shack "TIM" (WINCHELSEA BEACH, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The War of Alien Aggression (Box Set One)
The War of Alien Aggression (Box Set One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 Feb. 2015
This was a brill book, a real page turner. Slighty confusing in places, but quite easy to get a grip of again. The only thing that put me off was something that I've only been used to in Kindle books, that you don't get in paperbacks, that's the time left in chapter feature, it seemed to be flawed in this book.

K Living Mayfair Peacock 2 Piece Cotton Pedestal Bath Mat Rugs Bathroom Accessories Set
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, drys quickly., 2 Feb. 2015
Great product, just the right size and shape. I was a little concerned regarding the shade of the item, but I needn't have worried as the shade of the colour matches my bathroom furniture and bath panels and seems to dry quickly.

Alien Night on Union Station (EarthCent Ambassador Book 2)
Alien Night on Union Station (EarthCent Ambassador Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sequel, 14 Jan. 2015
Not as good as High Priest on Union Station, hence only a four star rating. would have got five stars if I had read it first though.

Shock Diamonds
Shock Diamonds

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but slow start, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Shock Diamonds (Kindle Edition)
This book only got a four star rating due to the painfully slow start. I got sample of the book and nearly didn't buy it, I'm glad that I did as the book rapidly improved with a laugh on almost every page and a tear on some. I shall read more books by E.R. Mason.

Vivienne Westwood Neptune Unisex Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap VV021GDBK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right., 28 Dec. 2014
I liked this watch very much, unfortunately I bought it for a lady friend who hated it, which is why the rating is only 4 stars. Amazon, with their usual superb service allowed me to return it and I shall attempt to find a replacement that she does like.

Star Pack Set of 7 Brass Plated Double Picture Hooks with Nails
Star Pack Set of 7 Brass Plated Double Picture Hooks with Nails
Offered by Supermodel Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hooks, 27 Dec. 2014
Good quality hooks, I now have a pack of single and double pin hooks. I hope never to have to buy any more for as long as I live.

Star Pack Set of 25 Brass Plated Single Picture Hooks with Nails
Star Pack Set of 25 Brass Plated Single Picture Hooks with Nails
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Dec. 2014
First class picture hooks, difficult to get excited about them though.

The Mongoliad (The Mongoliad Cycle Book 3)
The Mongoliad (The Mongoliad Cycle Book 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 22 Dec. 2014
I bought this book after getting a free sample from Amazon and was convinced that I would enjoy it. Sadly, this was not the case, I did try, but the book quickly became dreary and boring. I could not finish it, which is very rare for me, perhaps it is just me.

WRANGLER Men's Arizona Stretch W12OBD849 Straight Jeans, Blue (Linen Used), W32/L32

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and untidy, 17 Dec. 2014
I was disappointed in these jeans, I've nearly always bought Wranlers in the past, they seem to have changed though now that they are described as a left hand twist. (I think that's what it was, I've thrown the labels away now.

I think that "Levis" may become my brand of choice again.

Planit Products Cookamesh Quicka Chips Basket BLMB334
Planit Products Cookamesh Quicka Chips Basket BLMB334
Offered by Mega_Jumblesale

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for micowave use, 10 Dec. 2014
I bought this product after entering the search term "microwave chip cooker" into the search area on the Amazon site, but it is far to large to fit in a microwave oven and is held together using metal clips so it's not suitable for use as I intended. I should have studied the product description better, it is as described by the seller so I can't complain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20