Profile for Tim the Shack > Reviews

Content by Tim the Shack

Tim the Shack "TIM" (WINCHELSEA BEACH, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ABC of MURDER!: Gilly Penworth Murder Investigations
ABC of MURDER!: Gilly Penworth Murder Investigations

1.0 out of 5 stars ABC of Murder, 5 Dec. 2015
It was perhaps with trepidation that I decided to read this novel. It did not prove to be a creative mastpiece, never mind, someone may like it.

Mission: Flight To Mars
Mission: Flight To Mars

1.0 out of 5 stars Worth zero stars, 13 Sept. 2015
This book gets one star only because it is not possible to give a zero star rating. The book was badly written, lacked a plot and boring. I only continued to read it as I thought it could only get better, sadly, I was wrong.

18 X Clipper Lighter Flints, Will Work In ALL Flint Lighters Including Zippo Lighters
Offered by Generous Relax

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, they light a secret spark, 4 Sept. 2015
Great flints, but difficult to get truly excited about them.

Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g
Nescafé Original Coffee Granules 750 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get truly excited., 20 Aug. 2015
It's coffee, much the same as I buy in the shops, but cheaper and free delivery, I can't fault it.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1-inch Tablet (Black) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Android 4.4)
Offered by Digital Techno LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars No manual, AGAIN., 19 Aug. 2015
I am totally pissed off, as a short while ago I bought the same tablet computer (at a higher price), but returned it as it came without a manual printed in English. It was therefore unusable and returned, at least this one seems to work, unlike the previous one. I will therefore give it a chance and see if I can get anything on the internet that may
help me and hope to come back to this review a lot more happy than I am now.

It is now 4he 2nd September and I feel a lot happier as there is a lot of relevant help on the Samsung website, this didn't make up for a missing manual, but it heiped. Star rating revised fron 2 to4.

50pcs Screw Hook Eye Silver
50pcs Screw Hook Eye Silver
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads in the pack, 17 Aug. 2015
Lovely hooks and eyes, I have extremely limited mobility and it's difficult to get out to the nearest town where I can buy this sort of item and doubtfully save a couple of pence, so I use Amazon's brilliant service instead. The only problem I had with these was that I only needed one hook and one eye, so I've got loads left over, but I suspect that it would have been the same had I taken a trip to town for them.

Insulation Tape PVC Electrical 19mm x 20m Black x 1
Insulation Tape PVC Electrical 19mm x 20m Black x 1
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars And I've still got the tape., 6 Aug. 2015
This tape is a bargain for me, I've got a BlackBerry phone with a slight fault on it. The light on it flashes all the turn it time and you can't turn it into off, it was getting very anoying. But I bought this tape and used less than 1 cm. of it, to cver the bulb, problem solved !

Solid Metal Clipper Lighter in Gift Box.
Solid Metal Clipper Lighter in Gift Box.
Offered by Ismoketime

5.0 out of 5 stars but liked it so much, 6 Aug. 2015
Lovely little lighter, I bought one for a buddy who's always complaining about plastic clippers, but liked it so much, that a I got myself one. Ajustable flame height, strongly recommended.

7 inch Variation (7 inch)
7 inch Variation (7 inch)
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing piece of kit, but watch the size., 4 Aug. 2015
This review is from: 7 inch Variation (7 inch)
First class piece of kit, nice deisign, appears to do the job, the manual was in English from start to finish and the computer came in a good strong box. Any negatives, one I'm afraid: the size of the tablet on the website was incorrect which led me to buying the keyboard case, I would have used the leather case I had otherwise. Slight problems with internet connection.

CANDURE® - Podiatrists Barrel Spring Nail Clippers Cutters Nippers for thick toenails Plus Angled Nail Clippers - Podiatry Instruments Clippers with Safety Pouch.
Offered by CANDURE

5.0 out of 5 stars I can walk again!, 4 Aug. 2015
If you are as forgetful as me, these will suit you. I'm ashamed to admit that I had to soak my feet in hot water for twenty five minutes before I could cut my toe nails. It was well worth the effort though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20