Profile for Claudia Candela > Reviews

Content by Claudia Candela

Claudia Candela

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No more falling down, 5 Mar. 2012
FInally I can do the pole dance without falling on the floor avery 5 seconds...the powder is amazing. I'm very happy.

The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcake Kit
The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcake Kit
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice gift, 5 Mar. 2012
A very stilish idea for a gift. Nice packaging. My friend loved it and said the cupcakes were easy to prepare and very tasty.

Burlesque
Burlesque

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 May 2011
This review is from: Burlesque (Audio CD)
Amazing album, amazing soundtrack, amazing voices. It's a shame that not all the songs you hear during the movie are included in the album, but it's worth it.

Those In Peril (Hector Cross)
Those In Peril (Hector Cross)
by Wilbur Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes & No, 17 May 2011
I have to admit that in the end I liked this book, maybe because it was different from the others. Maybe because of the action, maybe because I thought the story would have turned in an other direction.
What I really disliked were: 1) the neverending love story between the 2 main characters. It became a sort of supermarket list. Completely useless,I got bored. 2) the rape scene. It made me sick.I know it was written to make the story more real, becuase in fact it is very real, but it was too much.
Anyway the story is pretty good.
I reccomend it.

Bionic
Bionic
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars No way!, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Bionic (Audio CD)
I'm a big fan of Christina, but Bionic is too much.
Except a couple of songs the rest of the album is too electronic and "noisy". It's a shame because she has a gift, she's talented, her voice is the best, but there's none of it in this album.
I understand that she always wants to be different and experiment different paths, but it's a shock to pass from a masterpiece as "Back to Basics" to a complete different sound.
I'll wait for her next album and try to understand this one in the meantime:)