Profile for Sylwia > Reviews

Content by Sylwia

Sylwia

So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Profound, 6 Sep 2014
And life changing. I wish I had read this book before "bravely" escaping the cubicle to build company #1 and #2, both of which have failed and have left me feeling bewildered.

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Brilliant, 3 Sep 2014
This book made me laugh out loud, and I loved almost all of it. The diet and fitness bits were totally lost on me, mainly because I'm a health and fitness geek already. I can understand how it ties into energy and ultimately, success, but it felt like I was reading another nutrition and fitness book. Unexpected and a little off-kilter. I skipped those remaining chapters but overall found the book to be ace.

Turning the Mind Into an Ally
Turning the Mind Into an Ally

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful introduction into meditation., 29 Jan 2014
I've only been meditating for two months and found this to be a wonderful ally, in and of itself. It's profound yet light. It gives a great framework for anyone starting meditation.