Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Content by Andrew

Andrew

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst breakout of my life., 6 July 2013
I used this product as per normal and the next day began to break out in dozens of large pea sized zits all over my face, the first I'd had in years by far the biggest pimples I have ever personally experienced. Almost a year on I still have some small pitted crater scars which may never heal and I'm still concealing the blemishes from the larger ones. I would not wish this product upon my worst enemy. You get what you pay for and I'd strongly recommend splashing out a bit more for a better product. NYX make superb low end primers which are available on this site.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2013 7:11 PM GMT

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Offered by Everyday Pharmacy
Price: 7.76

32,253 of 32,663 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS, 24 Jan 2012
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)
Comment Comments (1480) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2014 2:20 AM BST

VGA to TV Converter S-Video 3 RCA AV Out Cable Adapter Converter for PC Laptop
VGA to TV Converter S-Video 3 RCA AV Out Cable Adapter Converter for PC Laptop
Offered by HDE
Price: 2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK for rca in, 24 Jan 2012
I purchased this product for the purpose of playing my xbox on my pc monitor. Simply put, it flat out does not work and my monitor does not receive any signal from the rca jack. The people claiming that it works but not on TVs are deceiving you. Product does not work period for any task. Avoid purchasing at all costs.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2013 3:53 PM BST

Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum Fragrance (177ml)
Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum Fragrance (177ml)
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very strong clove smell, 24 Jan 2012
I'm not qualified to comment as to the authenticity or quality of this bay rum, but I thought I'd warn that it's fragrance is overpowered by a powerful smell of cloves. I would not recommend buying this product if you do not like that scent.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2012 7:54 PM GMT

Mercury 749.939 230VAC 50Hz 1.18m Soldering Set
Mercury 749.939 230VAC 50Hz 1.18m Soldering Set
Offered by Sivitec_Direct
Price: 10.29

2.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising, 7 Nov 2011
The advertised cleaning sponge is completely absent from the kit and the soldering iron has a large flathead screwdriver tip instead of the pointed tip which is pictured.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 4:10 PM GMT