Profile for geronimo > Reviews

WP-10 SouthOrd Warded Pick Set
WP-10 SouthOrd Warded Pick Set
Offered by UB Keys

5.0 out of 5 stars Open in a flash!!!, 5 Nov. 2014
These picks work like a dream on warded locks. You could not open the lock quicker with the key!

How to Cheat at Everything: A Con Man Reveals the Secrets of the Esoteric Trade of Cheating, Scams, and Hustles
by Simon Lovell

5.0 out of 5 stars Beating the Cheaters, 22 Aug. 2014
An excellent book full of fascinating facts. I was surprised to learn how easily I could be cheated. There a number of amusing anecdotes involving scams and dirty dealings. Even if you don't mind being cheated it is still a great book.
Recommended definitely!

Bradshaw's Handbook
Bradshaw's Handbook
by George Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Fozz Books, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bradshaw's Handbook (Hardcover)
This book is very interesting with much detail. It will keep me in reading matter for a very long time.
It will also improve my geographical knowledge!
Highly recommended.

First Class: A History of Britain in 36 Postage Stamps
First Class: A History of Britain in 36 Postage Stamps
by Christopher West

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST CLASS- A history of Britain in postage stamps., 12 Dec. 2012
This is a very interesting book full of facts and stories. It was excellent value for the small price that I paid
It was delivered very quickly and I was more than satisfied. The book was entitled "First Class" and so was the treatment I received!

16 LED CORDLESS FREE FLOOR STANDING ANYWHERE LIGHT LAMP
16 LED CORDLESS FREE FLOOR STANDING ANYWHERE LIGHT LAMP

4.0 out of 5 stars Free standing, cordless lamp., 28 Oct. 2012
The price was very reasonable. The lamp serves its purpose doing what I wanted.
I would have liked a better finish and a more sturdy product. Delivery was very quick.
For the price I paid I have no complaints.

Kitchen Craft Cook's Blowtorch
Kitchen Craft Cook's Blowtorch

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft blowtorch, 9 Aug. 2012
The torch is very easy to fill and use. The price was reasonable and delivery was quick.I anticipate that it will get a lot of use in my kitchen. In short,I am delighted with it!

Jack the Ripper: The Casebook
Jack the Ripper: The Casebook
by Richard Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Whitechapel Horror., 9 Dec. 2011
I have been a 'Jack the Ripper' fanatic all my life and have already about a dozen books on the subject. The book has an atmospheric feel and look about it. It will take pride of place in my collection of JTR books. Any detail you wish to find is readily available. You do not need to plough through pages of text to find any specific item of information. I especially like the collection of replica documents. Holding the replica of the correspondence allegedly written by Jack was enough to send shivers up my back! I'm a sensitive soul! The book is very well produced. I liked the way the magnetic covers closed the book. Full of good photographs and easily read text. At the end you wll be none the wiser as to Jack's true identity, but who cares? An excellent book. Highly recommended.

Shut The Box 12
Shut The Box 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Fun, 9 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Shut The Box 12 (Toy)
The game wasvery nicely made. The rules are easily learned. Our 8 year old grandson was playing like an expert after five minutes. The game is fast moving- you do not wait too long for your turn. This is a definite plus when playng with young children. It does not require any "set-up". It is ready to play as soon as it comes out of the box. Better still, when play is over, the game is put away in seconds.
You do not have to gather up lots of bits or tidy up. Apart from two dice there is nothing to lose.
(Dice are easily replaced) There is nothing to go wrong with the game and it takes up very little space when it is put away. All in all, a good simple game, easy to play and lots of fun even for the young ones. Not forgetting the older ones either!

Naked as Nature Intended / Secrets of a Windmill Girl [DVD]
Naked as Nature Intended / Secrets of a Windmill Girl [DVD]
Dvd ~ Howard Marion-Crawford
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars secrets of a windmill girl, 9 Oct. 2011
Secrets of a Windmill Girl
The story is not very good. However, the background of the Windmill artistes was quite nostalgic. The various dancers etc were entertaining and this alone made the film worthwhile.
Naked as Nature Intended.
This promised more than was actually delivered. It was more or less a poor documentary.
If you remember the Harrison Marks' calenders of the 1960's you may well like the last few minutes of the film.
All in all, at the price, I was not upset as it brought back old memories of my youth!