Profile for Ilovemusic > Reviews

Parrot Flower Power Wireless Plant Monitor - Green
Parrot Flower Power Wireless Plant Monitor - Green
Price: 44.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Buggy and inacurate, 17 Dec 2013
I thought this tool was something better than it is. The monitoring is really weird. I put it into a Dracaena and it was about to die because the flower power never said it needed watering. You can't rely on this machine. Software is really awful and the blutooth connection very buggy. When it connects there hasn't been messages for weeks.
Don't trust this invention !!!
Why a message saying to change the plant to a place with more light at night?. Night is supposed to be in the dark, isn't it?. It should detect the time of the place you live in using the gps and prevent it from sending messages like that. I would understand it if I had a greenhouse but not on a regular home.

The day it works as it says, maybe then I will change my rate. I was really excited with this invention but turned out to be a deception !!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bunch of songs, 21 July 2013
I know comparisons are odious but they remind me of THE MARY ONETTES in a couple of songs. Some people say Daft Punk but no so much to me. Brilliant pop / dance pop. One of the best albums I have listened to this year. A must have.

Jordan: The Comeback
Jordan: The Comeback
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars is too few, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Jordan: The Comeback (Audio CD)
I wish I could give this album 10 stars. It deserves them as much as "Steve McQueen". It is such a complete album !!... If I had to choose a fav, I guess it would be "All the world loves lovers" or "Wild horses" but I love the whole album. They are elegance in its most pure state.

Paddy is specially inspired on this piece of art. It could have been a double album with two clearly separated sides. The ten first songs and the last ten. More poppy and accesible the first part and more intimistic the second one.
Whatever it is, if you haven't buy it, DON'T HESITATE TO DO IT, BY NOW!!

Ultimate Crisis
Ultimate Crisis
Price: 7.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful but..., 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Crisis (Audio CD)
... where is BIGGER THE PUNCH I'M FEELING !!. Terribly disappointed for not having this gorgeous song included !!!. Maybe some day they come back to offer us another bunch of their talent.

Flaunt The Imperfection
Flaunt The Imperfection
Price: 7.68

5.0 out of 5 stars I need more stars..., 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Flaunt The Imperfection (Audio CD)
... to rate this wonderful record. One of the best records in pop history EVER !!!. For when a collector's edition?. This cd deserves it more than any other. I wish then band would come back !!. I love you guys. Cheers from Bilbao

Black Narcissus
Black Narcissus
Offered by inandout-distribution
Price: 12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars High class Jazz, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Black Narcissus (Audio CD)
A wonderful record. A MUST HAVE !!!. MIQUEL CASANY Guitar / ARTURO SERRA Vibes / KONTXI LORENTE Fender Rhodes / JOSE LOPEZ Bass / ESTEVE PI Drums.
Wonderfully recorded.

Hit the Waves
Hit the Waves
Price: 12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Their best, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Hit the Waves (Audio CD)
Fantastic bunch of delicious songs. The only donwside is the AWFUL sound quality of the recording. It is a shame that currently, the bands pay so little attention to the sound quality

Five stars to the music
One star to the recording

Plug in with Nik: A Photographer's Guide to Creating Dynamic Images with Nik Software
by John Batdorff
Price: 18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book but..., 28 April 2013
I give it 5 stars because the book is simple and very well explained. The only thing I disliked has been the size of the examples and the typography. I would have paid a higher price in exchange of bigger ones.

Anastasis
Anastasis
Price: 11.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible dynamic range, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Anastasis (Audio CD)
I am sorry and, despite the songs are good, I CAN'T STAND THE SOUND. I would give the music 4 stars and the sound 0 stars, if I could. How can I say a record is 4 stars if it gives me a headache every time I try to listen to it?
Amazon, why don't you implement the ratings to be able to rate music and sound separately?. It would be GREAT !!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 1:25 PM BST

LAMY vista Fine Nib Fountain Pen
LAMY vista Fine Nib Fountain Pen
Offered by Europens
Price: 15.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, 9 Feb 2013
I wish it wrote more fluidly. It writes intermitently. I prefer the medium ones bay far. It is a good pen and worth using, It is a question of choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5