Profile for louby loo > Reviews

Faringdon 19cm Flat Pastry Brush
Faringdon 19cm Flat Pastry Brush
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Sept. 2013
As yet I haven't used this but I have been looking for a flat pastry brush and was on the point of buying a paintbrusr, but discovered this on-line. Delighted

Flash Superstore New Ipad 3 & Apple Ipad 2 Polka Dots Hot Pink / White Multifunctional / Multi Angle Wallet / Cover / Stand / Typing Case With Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor (All versions Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G/4G - 16GB 32GB 64GB)
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Sept. 2013
I really love this iPad cover. This is the third cover I have bought and it is the first one I found did what I wanted. i.e. cover the whole iPad and I can prop it up when I am taking a recipe off it.

Hangerworld Pack of 10 Black Plastic Coat Clothes Garment Hangers with Trouser Bar - 36cm Wide (Inner Width 34cm)
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Sept. 2013
These are great for hanging my trousers on, I find most shops don't give them out any more so was delighted to see that I could buy them on-line.

From Caterpillar to Butterfly (Lets-Read-and-Find-Out Science Stage 1)
From Caterpillar to Butterfly (Lets-Read-and-Find-Out Science Stage 1)
by Deborah Heiligman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Sept. 2013
I got this for my 7 year old grandaughter and she loved watching the caterpillars grow into butterflies. She was sad to have to let them go though as she had named them all.

Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker, 170 g
Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker, 170 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Sept. 2013
I find my nails are getting stronger, I keep this by my bedside then I don't forget to do my hands before I go to sleep,

Tapestry Hand Needles-Size 24 6/Pkg
Tapestry Hand Needles-Size 24 6/Pkg
Offered by Pins & Needles Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Sept. 2013
As I have recently taken up knitting again, I found these needles useful for sewing up the garments. Would buy this again.

Briers' Size 6/39 Dotty Clogs
Briers' Size 6/39 Dotty Clogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Sept. 2013
Delighted with my purchase. These will be useful in the wet weather when I am going into the garden. Adore the colour.

Kaloo Chubby Bear with Small Mouse (Blue, Large)
Kaloo Chubby Bear with Small Mouse (Blue, Large)
Offered by Brikid

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Sept. 2013
This is a lovely gift for a new baby. The box is very useful too as the new mum can put babys' socks or vests into it.

Kaloo Chubby Rabbit (Blue, Medium)
Kaloo Chubby Rabbit (Blue, Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Sept. 2013
I love the feel of this material, so soft. Lovely for a new baby, it is something they will keep forever.

Linens Limited Value Range Pillow Protectors, 4 Pack
Linens Limited Value Range Pillow Protectors, 4 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Pillows, 30 Aug. 2011
The pillows were a bit thick for my liking but then I only sleep on one pillow that is half the thickness. Suitable for someone who likes two pillows. One on these pillows would equal two of perhaps another make.

Page: 1 | 2