Profile for Student > Reviews

Pretty Kitty Fashion White Black Floral Evening Party Prom Dress 16
Offered by Pretty Kitty Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars To Small, 10 July 2014
Beautiful dress. Sadly though the UK16 is more like a 12

32nd® Chrome case cover for iPhone 5 5S + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - White
Offered by 32ndShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within a Week, 14 Nov 2013
This is a poor quality product. The crome came off within a few days. Then the side bar, infront of the volume, broke leaving two very sharp edges. But then again I guess you get what you pay for.

Thermos Rome Carafe Chrome 1.0L
Thermos Rome Carafe Chrome 1.0L

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but has flaws, 10 July 2013
I bought this for putting milk in for taking to my home office at the end of the garden. Unfortunately, upon opening the packaging there was a note saying not suitable for milk - shame that wasn't on the description. With regards to cleaning - it's very difficult (read impossible) to clean the pouring mechanism in the lid. On a positive, it is very good at keeping liquids at the appropriate temperature.

The World According to Bob: The Further Adventures of One Man and His Street-wise Cat
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Honest, Inspiring, 5 July 2013
This book is beautifully written, if at time scarily honest. The adventures of James and Bob will have you laughing then crying then laughing out loud. I couldn't put the book down. The descriptions of Bob and his antics are wonderfully portrayed, especially the kindness shown when Bob turns "Doctor". The book has beautiful illustrations that really show Bob's character.

C-PEN 3.5 Scanning Pens
C-PEN 3.5 Scanning Pens
Offered by Jourist

4.0 out of 5 stars Initial Testing Great but very Right Handed, 28 May 2013
I bought this to help me with my PhD as I have lots of reading to do. Initial tests are good but I found that pushing it with my left hand (I'm left handed) quite tiring quite quickly. However, as it is easy enough to use I can manage well with my right hand, especially when using a ruler for a guide (thanks to other recommendation for tip!).

A minor point, when you get it out of the box all the instructions are for connecting to an Android device. However, if you go to their website the MS Windows download is straight forward (I didn't look for Mac!).

Over all, good.

Clickst@rt Your Career
Clickst@rt Your Career

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking and Practical, 25 May 2012
I found this book both insightful and helpful. It is full of practical tips; I especially like the exercises at the end of every chapter. It's made me re-think how I "brand" myself on the internet as well as how I view my privacy settings. I very much agree with Julie's philosophy towards the internet of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" or else it will come back to haunt you.

Omega Paw Roll'n Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box Regular
Omega Paw Roll'n Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box Regular

2.0 out of 5 stars Good to use but awful to clean, 7 May 2012
This product takes a little bit of practise to get the best out of it but does work well. We bought it for use by two cats, however, in order to use it effectively you can't put to much litter in. This means much more changes of litter than a normal tray. Each litter change means a clean. As it has a number of parts and bits inside it's extremely fiddley to clean. All in all, the maintenance outweighs the easy empty system and I wouldn't purchase this had I know this.