Profile for jane ward > Reviews

Content by jane ward

jane ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly returning, 23 Mar. 2014
This is lovely very flimsy but nice and was not suitable for me as neck is draw string in to cover range sizes but just looked silly on me as I have narrow small shoulders. Would probably look good if you are a 14 plus. .colours are really nice but due to neckline not being how it looked on the picture will have to send back. I think small would have clung to my body I am a 10/12 bit as I say neckline just huge.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 23 Mar. 2014
Broke on trying to plug in ended up sending back. Maybe was unlucky In my opinion only suitable for kiddies bedroom or small party in your lounge not suitable to use in large room for a wedding despite getting 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurt, 23 Mar. 2014
I know these were cheap but found them uncomfortable after 10 mins. tried them on hubby he said same. Will invest in more expensive ones so not a bargain. Seem and odd shape and one kept coming out of my ear all the time. ard to get back in the container they came in

Sylvanian Families Champagne Rabbit Family
Sylvanian Families Champagne Rabbit Family
Offered by Heathsonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 23 Mar. 2014
My 2 year old granddaughter was thrilled with these (at xmas) she is very into rabbits at the moment. loves undressing their little clothes cannot quite manage to get them back on. She told me other day they had no where to live ( have already bought her the house ) for Easter think I have started something. Met all expectations.

WETSHOES by Two Bare Feet - Unisex Adults / Childrens - SIZES CHILDS 10 TO ADULT 11, 8, BLUE
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 23 Mar. 2014
After reading other reviews on these sea shoes got a size down for myself and hubby for our hols to Egypt, which fitted perfectly, very comfy and despite feeling light on the soles they really do protect you we braved masses of sea urchins and coral in them no problem highly recommended and great value. Will take on every hol. From now on just to be safe.