Profile for Oscars Mum > Reviews

Oscars Mum

Playful Penguin
Playful Penguin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights up whole ceiling, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Playful Penguin (Toy)
We purchased one for my 18month old and one for my 5 year old for Christmas, my 18 month old doesn't have the biggest bedroom and this lights up the whole of his ceiling and some of the walls so he can see stars even when he is led facing sideways, he loves it and has gone to bed peacefully ever since we started using it. My 5 year old also loves his and insists on turning it on every night, we have used them every night since Christmas Day and haven't changed the batteries yet, they do turn off by themselves after 20 minutes which helps save battery life.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best stitching, 25 Feb. 2014
I ordered this seat to use on holiday for my son, we tried it out at home first so he could get used to using it. I'm glad we tried it out as after just a couple of uses the stitching came undone, not very impressed as this could cause serious harm to a child.

Prince Lionheart bbPOD - Blue
Prince Lionheart bbPOD - Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Usefull, 26 Nov. 2008
I bought one of these for my baby as everyone was raving about them, however it was not very useful as I still had to sit behind my baby when he was in the seat as he would try to reach his toys and topple over. Only used it about twice as it was more trouble than it was worth.