Profile for Nicnic > Reviews

Pack of 1000 x Light Pink Crystal Flat Back Rhinestone Diamante Gems 4mm
Offered by BLINGGIFTSHOP
Price: 0.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 8th March ???, 21 Mar 2014
Well, Ordered 8th March. Little pack of stones, surely shouldn't take too long to arrive, especially as it was marked as dispatched pretty much straight away, I know Royal mail can be slow...!!! They shouldn't say it's been dispatched if it's not!! Deadline was today, 21st March for which I needed them. May possibly be lovely stones, but if you need them, make sure you give yourself well over 3 weeks. I wouldn't mind if it was a parcel, but this will be in a Jiffy Bag! And as I say, it said dispatched...I've ordered from China on Amazon before, twice in fact...And it;s taken 7 days to arrive, so I assumed this would be safe! Oh well, Little ladies birthday dress will be lacking in some sparkle!

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Utensil Hanging Rack
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Utensil Hanging Rack
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very basic but what more do you need, 28 Jan 2014
This looks lovely and helps me keep my kitchen drawers organised...I now need nicer looking utensils to hang from them, as mine need updating big time :-D

Kitchen Craft Master Class Deluxe Ceiling Mounted Single Wooden
Kitchen Craft Master Class Deluxe Ceiling Mounted Single Wooden
Price: 30.13

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Lovely, 28 Jan 2014
Looks lovely, but my partner was a little worried about hanging it from the ceiling. As it's quite heavy with the pots and pans. But we think it may stay...We hope :-D would be helpful to you if you know where the joists in the ceiling are to hang it from those. However, this is no fault of the seller and the product is worth the money. Very expensive looking and sets my kitchen off lovely.

My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One
My Life as a Sex-o-Gram: Book One
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was something different, 28 Jan 2014
I thought this was a comedy type book, like the program with Billie Piper in it! But it actually made me feel a little sick. Honestly how is this woman still alive? Lying on a bus with no knickers on waiting letting a group of skanks abuse her...! I found myself reading on through disbelief more than anything! This woman may like sex, but seriously the way she goes about getting it is disgusting! I'm a only 30 and I know sex sells, And I'm not one for judging peoples choices...But if you like seedy, fat greasy dis respectful men cheating on there partners with a woman who's got no self respect then this is the book for you!

hanging baskets kitchen "country house" 30 x 120 cm
hanging baskets kitchen "country house" 30 x 120 cm
Offered by Media-UK
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very robust But..., 28 Jan 2014
This is very robust...And looks lovely, but I've not packed it out with ALL my fruit and veggies as it just gets to heavy...So it's just for my fruit! I did buy an iron Hanging basket hook so we could hang it from the wall instead, as it wouldn't have stayed in the ceiling, plus we're not sure where the joists are, so saved on lots of little holes in the ceiling...! He's needed to put large bolts in the wall, as the standard screws actually moved after putting it up and filling it with the fruit and veg! So Less weight and bigger bolts seems to be the key :-D

Kids Eskimo Insulated Rain / Snow Suit Pink (3-4 Years)
Kids Eskimo Insulated Rain / Snow Suit Pink (3-4 Years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely suits, 28 Jan 2014
Brought 2 of these for my nearly 4 year old and 6 month old, and they come up "really big! However, that's not a complaint...As although they really do look like puffed out eskimos, they are warm, waterproof yet very lightweight. They have Room to move, and easy to wash.

Tree Fu Tom Figure Squirmtum
Tree Fu Tom Figure Squirmtum

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely & Solid, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tree Fu Tom Figure Squirmtum (Toy)
As the title says, Squirmtum is quite a big character and has been made well. Daughter loves it along with her other charaters

Tree Fu Tom Adventure Castle Playset
Tree Fu Tom Adventure Castle Playset
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, but doesn't stay in Tacked very well, 28 Jan 2014
Quite flimsy, but still a nice play. The slide doesn't get used much as it falls off a lot, As does the Lift on the side, But that doesn't seem to bother my daughter who's nearly 4. The trap door is good feature, and when the slide is on, Tom comes down on his leaf board well! She loves the light up gem, but that now needs some super glue for fixing after a few weeks of play. It's quite expensive for the quality. But as it;s the only tree topolis I could find so didn't get much option to compare.

(PS Don't leave the leaf board lying around though, REALLY hurts when you stand on it...That isn't flimsy at all!!)

John Deere Mini Sandbox Tractor and Dump Truck Set
John Deere Mini Sandbox Tractor and Dump Truck Set
Offered by Smart Games Online
Price: 9.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and Robust, 28 Jan 2014
Perfect for my 20 month old Son who is very heavy handed with his toys ... Lovely bold colours, not to big and not to small :) Perfect for little hands but not to big to store away!

A Pagan Book of ABCs
A Pagan Book of ABCs
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars No Pictures, 28 Jan 2014
Ok, So it's just words with no pictures, Which doesn't keep my 3.5 year old interested! But I'm thinking of making a book with my own pics and using the information inside to match, so It's not a total loss )o(

Page: 1 | 2