Profile for Mrs Jennifer Smith > Reviews

Unisex 3 Tier Giraffe Nappy Cake Baby Gift - FAST DELIVERY
Unisex 3 Tier Giraffe Nappy Cake Baby Gift - FAST DELIVERY
Offered by Jellybaby Nappy Cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 Aug. 2013
This Nappy cake is exactly as described and the picture. Its a lovely gift if you are wanting to send something different instead of flowers. My friends absolutely loved it and had never seen one before.
Great product

Drum Kit: Grades 1 & 2 Bk. 1 (Trinity Guildhall Drum Kit Examination Pieces & Studies 2011-2013)
by Trinity Guildhall
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars No CD, 29 Aug. 2013
This book is okay, just a shame it doesn't come with the CD so I sent it back. The one with the CD is under a separate title but not in stock.

Girls School Trousers Black Skinny Stretch Hipster Miss Sexies 29" (10, Black)
Girls School Trousers Black Skinny Stretch Hipster Miss Sexies 29" (10, Black)
Offered by Fashion Wize Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 Aug. 2013
My daughter found these trousers and nagged me to get some. After giving in I ordered a pair to see how they looked. These trousers are lovely and fit my daughter perfectly. I was abit worried about how skinny there looked as my daughter is not allowed skinny trousers for school, but they are lovely. If you have fashion conscious kids then these are the ones to buy. My daughter loves them and I will be buying a few more pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 29 Aug. 2013
Finally, a collar for my cats that doesn't have the quick release catch on it. One of my cats is a proper little hunter and she was always coming back without her collar. I saw all of the reviews for these collars and decided to give them a try. They are elasticated which makes it easier for my cat to escape if necessary and I love the fact that you just push the bar throught it instead of holes already made. The only downside is that they fray when you cut them, but after reading previous reviews this prblem is easily sorted with a lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a collar that is not 'quick release', 29 Aug. 2013