Profile for Mus > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant fruity aroma, 23 Mar. 2015
Bought for my wife as she likes the fragrance, very fruity and an overall pleasant smell. Lasts quite a while too in both instances (smell and usage longevity). Would definitely purchase again.

Happy Pet Unstuffed Skunk Character Soft Dog Toy
Happy Pet Unstuffed Skunk Character Soft Dog Toy
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding it's own, 23 Mar. 2015
Has lasted pretty well being thrown around the house by our West Highland Terrier and been used in a tug of war between me and the dog on numerous occasions and is still standing. Better yet no stuffing and it squeaks which the dog loves as they all do. All in all a good purchase for a dog that usually destroys new toys in a matter of minutes.

Mens Charcoal Marl Marvel Superheroes Panel T Shirt
Mens Charcoal Marl Marvel Superheroes Panel T Shirt
Offered by KitschaGoGo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for someone else and was so good I bought for myself, 23 Mar. 2015
A good design featuring some of the more well known Marvel heroes on nice material with a good fit. After a few washes design is still looking as good as new. Bought as a gift and then re-bought for myself.

New Birthday Cake M&M's 39.7g - American Candy m&ms
New Birthday Cake M&M's 39.7g - American Candy m&ms
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what I was expecting, 23 Mar. 2015
I can see where they were coming from with the Birthday Cake flavor. Although to describe the flavor more accurately it probably tastes like the chocolate M&M's but with a little less chocolate taste (less sickly) and a little more vanilla taste instead. Overall tasted nice would definitely buy again.

Greg Davies Live: The Back of My Mum's Head [DVD]
Greg Davies Live: The Back of My Mum's Head [DVD]
Dvd ~ Greg Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely hilarious, 18 Nov. 2013
I've just recently seen this tour live and it was so very funny, my stomach muscles hurt from laughing so much. Buying this was a no brainer. If you enjoyed his other DVD you'll love this one and if you haven't seen his other DVD get this and his other one too. If you've seen him in his TV shows, Man Down, Inbetweeners etc and aren't sure he'd be your thing then rest assured he is definately suited to Stand Up Comedy.

Chrome Plated Plug & Handle 1 3/4" (Fits 1 1/2" Waste)
Chrome Plated Plug & Handle 1 3/4" (Fits 1 1/2" Waste)
Offered by The Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative to a plug on a chain, 24 Sept. 2013
Used this when the chain broke on our bath plug and would happily buy again, easy to put in and pull out. Can imagine this being good for elderly people who may have trouble with tight fitting plugs on chains.

Dave's Insanity "Ghost Pepper" Sauce
Dave's Insanity "Ghost Pepper" Sauce
Offered by Creative Winemaking

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Hot Hot, 24 Sept. 2013
Added a little bit too much of this to my food first time and paid the price. Plenty of kick and a drip of this can really add a bit of spice to any dish. I have tried in curry's, chilli, added a little to basting mixtures for chicken/pork so it's quite versatile. If you like your dishes hot this is the sauce for you.

The Very Peculiar Marmite Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 3)
The Very Peculiar Marmite Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Strangely quite tasty, 24 Sept. 2013
Bought these as my father in law loves Marmite so much that he once ordered £30 worth of Marmite crisps from one particular store to our house as he couldn't get them to his.

I haven't had feedback from him but I've got to say I quite enjoyed this product. The marmite flavor isn't overpowering but is subtle enough to notice and leaves a nice (if you like marmite) taste in your mouth even after the chocolate has all but gone.

Unfortunately a bit pricey for what it is, a must try for any marmite lover.

Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012]
Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Anna Kendrick
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly good film, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Think of it as a much much better, edgier version of glee. As a male watching this with my girlfriend I really thought i'd hate it but actually there was a good pick of songs/mashups (I actually ended up downloading a few from the album). All I can say is give it a go you might actually like it.

Happy Pet Look Who'S Talking - Chimp Dog Toy
Happy Pet Look Who'S Talking - Chimp Dog Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 seconds of fun, 13 Sept. 2013
Entertaning chimp noise which amused my dog for the 5 minutes she played with it as within that time the mechnism inside broke and with no way to open the toy up couldn't be fixed or examined. Returned for refund as the product isn't suitable for a dog that likes to chew their toys.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3